Focus on thrall

Am I the only one, who is 100% sure Thrall will become the central figure in 8.3?
His face at the end of cinematic meant that he will have the writers’ attention. Maybe he will be getting his shaman powers back? If the old badass Thrall returns as warchief, I will be happy. Welcome Thrall, go away Go’el

4 Likes

there is no thrall there is only Go’el the Green Jesus search your feelings you know it to be true

2 Likes

Focus? No. But I reckon Go’el will end up being Warchief.

1 Like

Wasn’t Go’el the World Shaman? Haven’t seen him around, just that strange Frostwolf coward. Maybe he needs a new name.

1 Like

Nah, you see, that’s his depressive twin, Gloom’el.

Don’t worry, people mix their names a lot.

4 Likes

He prob die to a gnome in next expansion.

1 Like

I think that Thrall may play a bigger role in 8.3 and beyond, but I don’t think he’ll be warchief again. Honestly, I hope that he becomes a key figure in trying to reorganize the Horde now that he’s seen what two bad warchiefs can do when they’re in charge of it. Ridding the Horde of the Warchief role and instead making it be a council of races would be a good start towards improving the image of the Horde and adding in extra security against an abuse of power by a single person whom all are sworn to.

1 Like

:sleeping:

He’ll start a Horde Council and sit aside as an advisor to the Horde.

Then he and family will start up a family daycare in Orgrimmar. Perhaps right next to the orphanage.

Recently risen Forsaken will be allow to attend the daycare too and can level from 1 to 20 doing garrison like activities.

That’s not true… that’s impossible!

That’s Wizard’s Chess
*raises eyebrows, asif you didn’t know

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.