Folks, time to get milked!

• 35 EURO to buy your character (that you made during a process of paying 13 EUR a month)
  • 40 EUR for buying Shadowlands expansion

Now compare the price and the amount of effort Blizzard needs to put into either of those.

Activision Blizzard going absolutely shameless on this money milking process. Completely dtached from the game or the players. On top of this, boosting and the cosmetic items & mount will totally re-write the fundamentals of the game plus a greencard for bots and ruining the economy far more than ever before.

Have you ever thought about adding servers for previous expansions as they were then?

At least they could offer Shadowlands to the 70 EUR deluxe edition so it dies slower, because the retention rate will be high among those boosted people and then they could maybe try Shadowlands to not abandon the Blizzard pay-scheme.

5 Likes

why did you feel the need to make a new thread , there is 5 others similar created in the last 18 hours why couldn’t have you just commented on one of those?

1 Like

Milk me big daddy

3 Likes

The clone costs more than the original TBC release, just saying.

3 Likes

I died there lol

Actually once you figure in inflation it’s actually less, comparing something for 14 years ago to now without doing that is a bit unfair. Like saying cars in the 1920s cost £400 new and now they are £20,000 new for a similar level of car.

i think activision missudnerstod what TBC mean… It ment The burnign crusade but somehow thy think its The Big co** wich can be ofc milked… maybe someoen shoudl explain them to not watch too many p*** hub at work

I don’t really get the problem to be honest.
In the original release you moved forward into TBC and your classic character was gone forever and you were playing the expansion.

Now you have an option to pay a way overpriced cost to play both with the same char, but it’s still more of an option than last time around. I do agree that it would be nice though.

14 years and a 100 years are quite different.

The clone shouldn’t cost comparably to a new game.

2 Likes

I think it is too high but most new games cost a lot more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.