For all those oldschool RPG classic lovers:

Check out new game in progress - currently in pre alpha, named -Pantheon: Rise of a Fallen, you won’t regret it,
it has same combat like vanilla wow with hard hitting mobs that die hard, you can’t pull more then 2 or you would die, or if you try to pull 2lvls higher mob, you surely will die.
I know this is off topic, but I was so happy when I got to know there is a mmo like vanilla coming to release in next 2-3 years, those devs are devs that designed 1999 everquest, and they promised to keep things as oldschool as it can be.
Check it out, and share your thoughts, graphics is from unity engine, but it surely immerses players more then wow does, full time realism in that game pure RPG vibe.
I think that they will even make game to unreal engine 4 - I think i heard that but I do not know for sure.
If blizzard doesn’t give anything special content to classic, make sure to check this game, because as for me, no matter how much I loved wow, I would like fresh experience.

Who hurt you

1 Like

what do you mean?

… but … It’s not Vanilla!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.