For everyone who still thinks Sylvanas wasnt evil all along

Thank god, how can you discuss with someone making stuff up and bringing them as facts, it was a challenge. For every effort of discussion and evidence, there’s more self-made lore

2 Likes

It is not me making stuff up, since I already pointed out a dialogue in the game where Death is capitalized, you just dismiss it because you do not have anything to counter it. Meanwhile I have yet to see you bring up any resemblance of a source in the game or in any novel.

When you say she wants to kill all life (to give you credit, they even mention it on the cinematics) without any evidence and then you say ‘she serves the Lord Death himself’ when there’s no such being only because of that quote… what kind of evidence can i bring? There is nothing of the sort because all this is made up???

I already gave you the evidence. She said she wants everyone to serve Death, it does not get more blatant than that. Heck, she tells the forsaken that they are fools for clinging to life. Also, Death being capitalized is important, given how its opposite life is never capitalized. Also, yes, we do know at least one Death entity who is actually referred simply as “Death”:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mueh%27zala

And yeah, you cannot bring any evidence because you do not have any. I do not see how that is my fault though?

Didn’t she said that she supported the freeing of N’zoth to cause more death?

Yes. She made a bargain with Azshara to free the Old God. As a result she wants the Old God to cause even more death and destruction, and in the end force even him to serve Death.

So… then I think we don’t need any more discussion about it. Everything is said so far?

Discuss whatever you want, I am just tired of people thinking there is anything mysterious when it is pathetically obvious that Sylvanas just wants everyone to serve Death.

I can’t see Sylvanas as something non-evil yet. First I need to see everything behind her entire 4d chess game to judge about her true intentions.

We already know her true intentions though. She wants everyone to serve Death because she has given up on hope and life. What we do not know is how she plans to make the Old God serve Death.

I just think that Blizz can pull everything they want at this point to justify it all or for an extreme example, everyone will be alive again at the end. I just think she will take the same route as Kerrigan or Illidan to not disappoint her big fanbase. She will probably end only as anti-hero, but not as the villain at this case I think.

If he’s so nice why not enable elections in his kingdom?

Elections in a medieval city where the masses are unwashed peasants who can’t read or write. Hmm…

Why doesn’t he build schools then and free the peasants from their feudal life?

There are schools though. There is a teacher who brings her students on a school trip throughout the city.

Why can people not read or write then? Stormwind is a really backwards feudal absolutistic monarch is what I’m getting at btw. I don’t think peasants have any rights at all.
Horde is a military dictatorship, just so you know I don’t think anyone is really “good” in my opinion here. None of the leaders really wanna change anything for the common masses.

Because there’s no reason to change anything. Anduin’s policies are the same as Varian’s. Varian was an absolute monarch and yet the masses loved him. He was very popular with the people. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it.

how evul sylvannas is is basicly what keeps the story forum even alive anymore at this point.

1 Like

There’s no lore suggesting Stormwind’s common population and peasants cannot read or write. In fact, there’s a fair bit suggesting the opposite.

As for “backwards feudal absolutistic monarch” - so what? Absolute monarchy isn’t a bad thing when the monarch is a good man with his people’s best at heart - just ask someone from Oman. Stormwind has a history of good monarchs and no history of tyrants repressing religious minorities or running terror campaigns against his opponents.

1 Like

Alright, where are all the schools and who pays for landfolks education? Give me a source.