For the coming server transfer

Has anyone considered moving to Earthshaker? Any specific groups of nationalities, or guilds, moving?

Swedish ppl will stay rest will transfer

Incorrect.
Many of our (Swedish) guild made the move asap yesterday and the rest are doing it today.
Gehennas is great when you’re online. Problem is, you’re not able to get online when you want to.

Bye bye Gehennas and Skål to Earthshaker!
/Scanian Vanguard

2 Likes

Ugh I sincerely hope all the Swedish people (read: the ones unable to respect server language) move to Earthshaker.

I might be Danish and able to understand it all, but it is flipping annoying to see all chats flooded with Swedish when the server language is English.

I’ve reported over 600 people since the servers went up, and my ignore list is maxed out with people who can’t respect that all public chatting should be purely in English.

3 Likes

As a swede i agree 100%.

The swedish guild FIKA will stay, and so am I.

As a swede who really hates the constant swedish spam in public channels, I’m seriously considering to move hoping that the rest of the swedes stay on Gehennas

1 Like

I’m swedish too but I’m really dissappointed at the swedish community on the server, not only when it comes to swedish spam, but also in the level of (im)maturity displayed by the names of swedish players. I cannot think of one other nationality which has such an immature naming culture…

3 Likes

One of the big reasons our guild moved was the Swedes, the queues and for the future of a server with no layering… We are a Swedish guild with about 100 members. We all moved.

I would move, but dont want to do it before i know the alliance/horde ratio.
This server seems already not so balanced and dont want to risk moving to a server with even worse ratio

Il say this, moving to Earthshaker was the best thing i did since i started playing. No arrogant people in chat, normal amount of people in zones, not to hard to find grps, its feel like what Classic once was. no Swedish teenagers.

1 Like

I agree with you 100%
It’s such a breeze not being grouped together with Swedish douchebags :slight_smile:
And no more queues, I can play when I want to!