Forget it thanks

Hi I am still looking for a friendly raiding and m+ Guild. Playing mainly Hunter at the moment. Feel free to contact me in game: FinisTerrae#2173

Hello, im a balance druid and i got 1 more who is interested to join who is a mage. add Sandrat#21475

GhostDragon#237686

Hello everyone! we had a really good start on our raid night last night, despite one of our tanks filling in off spec!

We are currently looking for;
New tank, pref not pala but no problem if you are.
Warlock.

Other roles MAY be open for healer and other ranged dps.

We are allowing a lot of guild members to run the normal raid with us and we will have a set roster for HC and more.

Hi
I’d like to join you, I’m a BM Hunter. Feel free to message if you are/aren’t interested.
Stuielooie#2686
Thanks!

Stuntolas & Teshala.

We have added you both on battlenet, thank you.

One of my mates has just joined you as a holy pala and said you may be looking for a destro lock. Add me on battlenet if so BigDaddyG#21994.

I am a 186 ilvl Affliction Warlock and am interested in joining for a raid spot :slight_smile:

add me on discord to discuss: Popsery#6654

Subtlety rogue looking for a raid spot - Trickeh#2571

Hey, I’ve rerolled to Disc Priest if you guys need a healer. :slight_smile:

Radaney#21507

If you need a resto druid im here

Avarela#2676

Interested to get back into raiding after a long break.
Alot of previous hc/mythic exp dating back to tbc.
Hit me up if Interested for a chat, many thanks.

Wrong toon :\

After taking a break over the holidays we came back this week and are currently 5/10 hc :grin:

Hi! If my Pre-Intermediate english will not be a problem I’ld like to join your guild.

Add my btag seeknstrike#21555

Gl Hf :wink:

We are currently 7/10H and looking to push further into mythic,

We now have a few positions open as we look to build a reliable roster so that we have the same consistent team each week.

We are in need of the following;

1 tank (pref Monk/DH)
1 Healer (pref Shammy/Druid)

DPS positions available too, hunter, UH DK, shadow priest, boomkin, melee in general.

Resto druid , Takku#2963

Heyo! An officer will add you shortly!

Hi there!
I have 2 mains
Sageforest - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)
Sagesong - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)
If you are interest let me know

forgot my id Orion#24398