Fort+Teeming+Quaking

This combo seems to make people unable to autoplay and shows just how bad they are as this combo, in particular, seems to require adaptation, flexibility and paying attention to what they’re doing and people seem particularly bad at that.

1 Like

pug life mate accept it and move on

This is such a generic nothing statement it could apply to every week.

Hes right though. Fortified and teeming are the worst weeks, no doubt, i’ll probably have issues getting the +10 done this week.

433 and struggling to get a 10 done? Really?

Yes, when it’s fortified and teeming. Did you even read my reply? Most dungeons are insanely harder with the fortified and teeming combo.

1 Like

Of course I read it, I can’t fathom that a 10 is a struggle no matter what the combo.

Then you haven’t done a lot of m+, or you just got lucky and found the right people.

Finding the right people isn’t getting lucky. It’s growing your network over a period of time. And I’ve done plenty of M+, I’ve got the +15 achi this season and last on more than one character.

1 Like

Okay. Good for you.

1 Like

I didn’t find it that bad tbh, as teeming doesn’t synergize this season with something silly like skittish/bolstering/raging/bursting/sanguine.

Fort-teeming-quaking is one of the easiest affix combos in my opinions. Yes, there are some dungeons that are really annoying to deal with it (such as King’s Rest) and quaking is always annoying, but it’s not particularly difficult. I always have more trouble healing with any other affix combo (minus volcanic). The affixed don’t really have any synergy with each other either.

My only prob with this combo: adds die slower over 18 and some of them are realy heart. Btw it is a medium dificulti week maybe easy week

That is wrong. This combination of Affixes is way harder than say Fort+Sanguine+Volcanic. In my opinion, this is one of the most ignorant statements about M+ that I’ve ever seen.

Then you’ve never played as tank or you’ve had some players who had a functioning head. Teeming+Fort+Quaking is imtensely stressful on the tank as they take increased damage, mobs live longer, especially if people insist on doing AoE for max. damage, and the longer it takes to kill them the higher the chance that you run out of cooldowns and die to several Fortified melee hits and a Quake .at the same time.

That combo means little to the tank, can mostly be negated if the DPS know what to do, in my experience they do max AoE for max combined DPS rather than killing a few mobs first and reducing damage taken by the tank and the party, in case of AoE or random DPS.

And if you have a harder time healing Volcanic then the people you’re with have little situational awereness as there’s a timely warning before anything happens…

Teeming quak have nothing to do with how fast u can kill ads… The only problem with forti week is the minibosses like zul in king rest or shrine… Nothing hard in this combo. This combo only make the healer and rdps some more frustration… Its only be harder on 18-19 lvl (atleast to me) cause need more focus on smaller add cast too and my comp is not optimal for it (sh, demo, outlaw, resto).

Wtf pulls you do and what kind of dps you take on that lvl if u runnig out of cd? Aoe stuns? Kite? Other team mates cc adds? Healer df cd for u? You only have to deal with 1-2 extra add. You also cann cc adds before pulling… Man you are 440 ilvl. Go away from forum and start practice ur deff cd rotation and communication with healers…

1$ tip : plan ur route in the doungeon and you should skip hard packs like everyone else do (15lvl range). It will make ur day easier.

Comparing the easiest week to what you say is the hardest is lol.

Why not compare it to last week where raging combines with necrotic as a double whammy.
I had a tank in an 18 that leapt to the next pack before the last one was dead exte ding his stacks. More than once.

The same generic drivel in your OP is perfectly relevant to this guy and that weeks affixes.

News flash. Bad players make any affix look hard. An obvious statement. Should i make a thread about it?

1 Like

For everyone it is obviously harder on their level.

Also the combination of teeming fortified makes each other harder. Mobs have more health and there are more mobs you have to kill.

And there are several problematic packs when you do not have the right classes. Like that pack in Underrot before the mushroomboss… Or the pack before bloodboss in Atal.

But overall I am finishing around the same height of dungeons as the last week in time.

Im also said im dont playing optimal comp. But yea on that lvl ppls now know how to deal adds thrash mechanics. But he pointed quaking as a hard problem. btw There are weakaura for time it.

Ilvl says nothing about knowledge. Quaking is an affix that is 95% of the time not hard, but in combination with some affixes and timings it can be causing deaths. With teeming there are more packs like that and the longer fights take (fortified), the more chance something bad can happen. And yes, I know there is a WA for it. It is not preventing the terrible timing.

Btw i will start gearing may alt tank so probably i will see the differences. I think ots also problem i made my network in groups so dont realy pug anymore