Fps and patches and mythic+ doesnt drop 2h weapon

A) wow updates wednesday fps drop 30-50 from 100-140 that is usually. Saturday i log again wow updates fps go again at 100-140, Blizzard makes us beta testers and releases not tested contnet? or has agreement with vga providers (as extreme thought) to struggle fps so to buy new high end vga now that prices of vga is like getting a used car? a company with such huge profit from wow shouldnt behave like this. or am i wrong?

B) spamming mythics+ weeks and weeks since march that drop 2h weapon. have never seen one in vault or from dungeon. Sure bad rng and such and come try next week and such…but is it normal to get over same 10 rings, 6 legs, 4 necks and 4 trikets but not a 2h weapon 207 ilvl to upgrade with valor? why RNG (which is computed not real random) produces all time same slot items? doesnt this mean it is stuck or bad programmed?

You’ve run a dungeon that can drop a 2h 19 times … that is not what i would call

There’s a total of 34 items for you in those dungeons i believe … so … yea … You’re not even close to a point where we can talk about really bad RNG.

Remember, you have a 2/5 chance to get an item, and a 4/34 chance to get the item you want …

I’ve had no issues with my FPS :man_shrugging:

Dont believe it that you farmed weeks and still not had a 2 handed rlly then you just do 1 dungeon a day

Never seen https://www.wowhead.com/item=178754/poxstorm-longsword-of-pestilence?bonus=6805:1472 dropping

You haven’t?

I guess you’ve been unlucky, then. I’m on my second useful one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.