FPS drops around Azeroth

Hello, i’ve recently been experiencing recent fps drops around Azeroth both inside and outside of raid and dungeon content. I was wondering anyone else is currently experiencing any issues or has any suggestions.

CPU - Ryzen 7 1700 @3.2 (60% utilization on one core other cores average below 20%)
GPU - RTX 2060 msi gaming Z (Runs at about 45% utilization )
Ram - 16gb @ 3200
Storage - 240gb Samsung SSD (Only has Wow/Classic wow and POE on it)

I run the Graphics quality preset at 7 with shadow quality at fair, liquid detail at good and sunshafts at low everything else is at the 7 preset.

I run a fairly large amount of add-ons and have tested multiple areas with and without them loaded but I generally get 40-50 fps inside m+ dungeons and raids.

With that system you should definitely stay above 60 fps in dungeons!

However for settings, lowering texture filtering does a lot (defaults to x16, x4 is plenty enough). Avoid using CMAA as your AA settings, opt for MSAA x2 or so.
You can also try disabling SSAO since it doesn’t do all that much and hogs quite a bit of resources
Might also be worth checking if your resolution scale is maybe set to 200% (GeForce Experience tried to default my GTX 1660 Ti to that already lmao)

Last but not least, DX12 seems to give quite a bit of people some issues since 8.1.5, try DX11

Thanks, i already disabled dx12 due to some flickering issues but i will try the rest :slight_smile: