Free Banana claim problem

Hello, i did take contact via ticket first but they said that come here, so, i already did have Banana pet (got from TCG cards, leveled to 25) on my account, and when i claimed that new free one, i didn’t get it. In b-net client it says that i claimed it but in-game nothing happened, so was it free only for ppl who didn’t already have it or why this happened? I have another account too, wich i haven’t used ever, and when i claimed pet i double checked that i was claiming it for right account.

Thanks for help!

Galardodric-Outland

Why this happened is that Blizzard gave everyone, the TCG Bananas for free so pre-free TCG Bananas owners will also get the same ID’d Bananas ingame as of the current situation.

They may or may not change this and make it seperate, the TCG Bananas and the Free Bananas.

Edit: To get some Bananas help you can ticket the support team as Blueposted below: Free Banana claim problem - #5 by Zaxithorne

This is exactly what has happened to me (though some people with TCG Bananas have said they got the new one too).
My first ticket told me everything looked fine their side and to wait until last week’s reset, which I did. Nothing happened so I reopened it and they said to try caging my Bananas, doing all the closing down the game etc and launching again. This worked in that Bananas is now grey in my pet journal but didn’t encourage the new one to appear.
They said I would have to wait for a hotfix. I’m not sure whether one is being worked on or if there may be one in the future.
So I’m just waiting.

Hey Galardodric (and Ananda, by the sound of it!),

If you’ve previously had a Bananas through a TCG code claim, but did not get a second Bananas from the free claim on the shop then please reach out (again) to our Support Team for further assistance.

1 Like

I was told on Thursday 'Do keep in mind however that if it doesn’t appear even after you cage the pet, that there is an on-going issue with the pet which may require more time to be fixed.

On our end I can see that you have clearly obtained the pet as an in-game license, so eventually it will appear.’

So I presumed there was nothing more I could do other than wait. Should I reopen it again?

have u tryed to claim it in bnet shop ?

Yes
/10char

Please do so indeed. New information has come to light that should allow us to assist in most cases like this.

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you - ticket answered and baby Bananas was in my mailbox so now I have both :smiley:

1 Like