Free Character Moves for this Region - Updated 28 Oct

I’m citing myself for some guesses I posted earlier. After free transfer was closed down. Before new free transfer for Friday was announced.

1 Like

Whats wrong with RP on ZT?

It be nice if you guys did something for the state retail servers are in.
Last mention of those fancy Brazil connections that were being tested out and: Quote Ion: “As good as done” was 2 years ago.

It’s non existant.

Lol, I play there and see tons of RPs.

That’s not true.
But when that is said there’s too many players with non-RP names and non-RP attitudes playing on that realm.

1 Like

Can’t transfer from Dragon’s Call to Heartstriker atm, what’s wrong?

Does anybody know more about this?

Just report them and hope for the best. I see dozens of report worthy names every day.
I saw that famous slave leader from Roman times. Also i saw one of the important story bosses from Final Fantasy X

1 Like

Can you please also add a transfer from Venoxxis to an english pvp realm? :smiley:

Please Come to Dragonfang! We are by no means a “dead server”, but we desperately need more people - Especially on Horde Side.

How safe is it that you will not just going to transfer with all the ninjalooters, or just special people who prob got them self flagged by half of the server, forcing them to change server?

come to bloodfang <3 its perfect populated now, would be fine with another few pps though since ppl will leave in the future. It is the biggest of realms of “free transfer”

Where do I go to transfer? Can someone provide me a link or something? They shoukd be up since 2:00 AM and yet I can’t find anything.

it should be inside game

I fear that making transfers available for both factions on a server like Gehennas is gonna screw with the Horde/Ally ratio even more than it already has been.

I could imagine a lot of Ally players moving away.

Guys and girls. Transfer to Dragonfang please. Horde or alliance we need some more people.

If only it wasn’t a PvP server sigh

2 Likes

I think I might transfer to Bloodfang, Firemaw is truly horrible and so it can’t be any worse than there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Judgement needs more population horde side, there are only couple guilds raiding which don’t recruit most classes and not even enough people to pug.

Dear Blizzard staff,

my roomies/friends are on Noggenfogger and another group of 10 friends I know are on Stonespine raiding… We really want to play together so I told them about this list of realms… Yesterday we decided to merge on Dragonfang, only to find that Noggenfogger can no longer transfer to Dragonfang but Stonespine can. What happened here? This went from hopeful to dung.

Can we get the Noggenfogger transfers back?

Kind regards,
a hopeful veteran

2 Likes