Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

i just cancelled my sub because noggenfogger isnt on the list. get F

7 Likes

Looks like they included every server under 2k population. Nogger will be under 2k next week or the week after. So can we transfer then?? @blizzard

3 Likes

Why is Noggenfogger not on this list? We are low pop as well, we only have 200 more players than Heartstriker and they are on this list!

6 Likes

If people cant figure it out then i guess ill post then!

Noggenfogger not on the list because some people from these other realms will take the free transfer TO noggenfogger ! and alas it wont be a what you call it “low” population server

Blizzard could have done NOTHING and just waited for people to either reroll or pay for a transfer !

Guilds disbanding isnt a indication of low pop cause that would mean ALL servers are low pop because guilds disband on almost a daily basis !

I can say the same for Nethergarde Keep. Place is flooded with dead guilds and low quality pugs

Nobody will transfer to Noggenfogger, that’s wishful thinking.

1 Like

Bruh, its an obvious oversight, all “Low” pop realms are on the list except noggenfogger, probably because it turned to Low few days ago as there was massive exodus recently.

2 Likes

This is just a joke. Celebras (442 German PvE RP) and Hydraxian Waterlords (1310 English PvE RP) can choose Nethergarde Keep (3322 Ally/1499 Horde PvE) as their new home. That is about 380 new Horde player, if they choose Nethergarde Keep over Pyrewood Village (9274 English PvE) or Mirage Raceway (6965 English PvE). Not gonna happen.

Horde PvE players on low populated servers are screwed with this free transfere. TY Blizz…:confused:

2 Likes

We have no idea what the actual active population numbers are for NF they could be just above the cut off figure Blizzard chose. Any number given here are unofficial and probably quite a way out.

I’m not sure why you think Blizzard care about balanced populations Chiestia. Anyway it’s not like it matters on PvE realms.

1 Like

For how long are the free migrations going to be open? Is it limited to one character or is it unlimited from these listed realms?

2 Likes

This - Please look at this!!

Perhaps this can be restricted by faction as well?
Get us more Horde!

Please add free Transfer away from NOGGENGOGGER, after a massive Exodus in the last 2-3 weeks, we will be left on a dead Server for no reason.

12 Likes

It’s a choice among the realms to transfer to, maybe you need to look a bit harder?

No one knows so I will stress this.

USE THE FREE TRANSFERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

BEFORE THEY CLOSE THEM DOWN!!!!

3 Likes

Oof. Noggens got destroyed. Happy for others though

7 Likes

Noggenfogger??? its a low pop realm and its only going more soutways!!
Please revert this and make noggenfogger also a server to transfer from to more populated ones

14 Likes

This explains how much blizzard “cares” about wow community. Nice one. Giving us something basically no-one wants, and wow, its free!!! Lucky us.

1 Like

Very strange how Noggenfogger “Low Pop server” aint on that list !!!

14 Likes

I once trasferred from Skullflame to Noggenfogger, because Skullflame was dying. Now Noggenfogger is dying as well, but it is not included in the list of realms we can transfer from, which is pretty discriminating, since Noggenfogger is a low populated realm as well of the others in the list. Please reconsider that and give the chance to the playerbase of Noggenfogger to transfer.

9 Likes

Noggenfogger PvP server with LOW popularity of active players, 80% consisting of alts, completely absent the opposite faction. Just 200 more players than Heartstriker who will stop playing because of your decision within the next week and will you leave rest of us with that? Do you not appreciate your subscribers at all?

9 Likes

Yea nobody is going to transfer to Noggen, horde side is dwindling and losing players all the time and alliance side has been literally, completely dead for months.
edit as long as there are many better alternatives to transfer into, it’s not going to happen

7 Likes