Free Character Transfers Now Available -- WoW Classic Era

Why can’t you just clean up the realm list and get rid of dead realms? When you turn off the free transfers, what’s stopping new players from making characters on the realms that have no players on them?

16 Likes

what? whats the point of this? all servers are dead anyways and theyre already linked to begin with

just release fresh already and stop goofing around man. TBC is boring, retail is dog, we need FRESH

8 Likes

anyone else having trouble transfering ally char? always says: “not available for characters faction” (to firemaw pvp)
edit: its fixed

What with transfers from Pve to PVP, im on Pve cross and situation is not good

1 Like

Just put all EU PVP realm in only one and all EU PVE realm in only one.
What are you waiting for Bliz² ?..

9 Likes
1 Like

Fresh realms is a real bulls**t, if you wanna play “vanilla”, play on 2004 or 2019…, that will kill classic era realms a little bit more

1 Like

Good question ! Same problem here.

Wrong game Kaivax…merging is actually needed on the TBC side of the game.
Get your excrement together Activision.

1 Like

With everyone moving to the 1 pvp or the 1 pve server are you closing down all the other Era servers?

1 Like

I was able to move some chars.
but, sadly for me, one of my banks had some lost Silithid Carapace Fragment in its bags and now the transfer for that one is stuck.
I can t abort the process and log in to delete those cursed items
anyone has a solution to this problem?
thank you

Why not give a possibility to move TO the English RP servers from other language RP and from PvE/PvP servers?
Are you after killing Roleplaying?

1 Like

opened a ticket, GM removed the item from my bags and transfer was completed.

Why the hell Blizzard cant make pve to pvp transfers avalible, what is wrong with these ppl ?

1 Like

How long will this character transfers remain open?

We need to know the deadline for free transfers, or if there is any. Some may have more than a couple of characters across servers or, like my case, characters in both factions. I wouldn’t want to rush a transfer to end up deleting one character forever after thinking it through.

So, you leveled your rogue in safety, geared him up and no want to gank some lowbies? No thank you!

2 Likes

Nope I just want to play, rogue isnt super geared and my main is warrior :wink: and im not ganking ppl :wink:

This is great, this is one step in right direction. Having everyone moving their characters to one or two servers. Then be closing all the others, or that Blizz move everyone elses characters to the target destination :smiley:

1 Like

When free copy?
My main is still behind a 15 dollars paywall.
Blizzard stop this ridiculous greed.