Free days for those who spent 1/4 day or more in the login que

2020 and still having problem to launch an xpac. Like the last 3 prev xpacs, always million of people want to play with it (yes some of them only for 1 month trolling), still we see login que on x high pop server.

2 Likes

And I demand 20 free wow tokens while we’re at it

4 Likes

Trow in a Auction brutosaur in there aswell

4 Likes

It is kinda sad that common compensation practices any other company has for issues like this get ridiculed. Goes to show how low the bar is really set.

Just because something happens every time does not mean it is okay in any way shape or form.

8 Likes

Seems oddly appropriate.

4 Likes

So only people who’ve queued for 6+ hours are entitled to free days in your mind?

If you genuinely have time to queue for 6 hours on a weekday then you have time to play at non peak hours.
There’s a lot of people out here working who don’t even have 6 hours spare time between work and sleep.

We’re in the same boat.

4 Likes

I’ll accept a free feldrake, mottled drake, or giant rooster too.

If it was EU wide then yes, but when people are so hellbent on playing on a full server it’s not really blizzards fault anymore.

5 Likes

why is paid transfer allowed for full server?? please be quiet with your nonsense

Maybe Blizzard have enough faith in their playerbase not being morons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Yes it absolutely is, they know what has been happening over the past launches, every time it is the same cycle. Launch is a hellscape on highpop->“we are investigating”->after a week “Oops sorry more people than we expected”.

THis is a company that can calculate how to maximise player engagement and playtime and how to design a game to boost it, but they cant manage to prepare for this?

No this is calculated, and they deserve every single letter of negative feedback they are getting over this. This is not Wrath or Cata anymore this is not their first rodeo.

Issues are expected yes (which is already a pretty depressing thing if customers are expecting to get shafted) but riding it out and acting like it was a surprise for the 5th time is disrespectful.

2 Likes

its 2020, you think thats an option?

Maybe the playerbase needs to take a hint then, they have no fix so move server and it’ll fix itself.

1 Like

agree, all the hordes on draenor (post 2009-wotlk-paid transfer era) are exactly THAT ;(

Did someone say free pizza?

Many would, but also many rightfully refuse to pay to solve a problem Blizzard allowed to happen.

How would you feel if you want a parcel and it never arrives and when you call the parcel company they tell you “Have you considered moving?” cause that is what you are doing right now.

2 Likes

I arrived home around 17:00 server time today. Yesterday i arrived home at 18:00 server time, and waited 6 hours to login the game (could play 10 mins before sleep). Yes, some of us had to work, sad life. So no, i cant play on non-peak hours on weekdays.

1 Like

I’m really not buying it that someone stayed in the queue for a total of 6 hours knowing they had no time left to actually play, unless it was for something highly specific like trying to delete mail from your inbox so you can pay for a realm transfer off of that realm to a realm with no queues.
In which case how would that mean you are now justified for free days when people who were also in a queue for their entire spare time lets say 4 or 5 hours are not eligible for free days?
There is no way someone would still be in a queue after 6 hours knowing they only had 10 minutes left before they had to log off for the night. Nah not buying it.

Again, we are all in the same boat, where is this 6 hour nonsense from? because you claim you waited 6 hours that makes it the minimum number required?

1 Like

Believe whatever you wish.

I play on kazzak so I get it, but it’s been like this for at least 13 years and blizz clearly aren’t going to do anything about it so for the people who are bothered by queues and server instability, the only solution is moving. They’re not gonna give us free game time or any other compensation, that only happens if it affects everyone.

1 Like