Free flying movement Dragonflight

Over the years I have regularly used the ingame feature to submit feedback and suggestions. I think it’s a good additive to the game, however, it often feels like your input kind of disappears in a huge black hole with many filters and maybe 0,01% of this feedback does reach meaningful people at Blizzard. So for this instance I thought it might be justified I for once use these forums.
For a long time I have had the great desire that we as players are able to fly or in a broader sense, “be”, upside down (yes I’m a fan of Stranger Things but no correlation here). For me, World of Warcraft is still superior in its potency to give you a sense of freedom of movement in a fantastic environment. Due to all sorts of class-related abilities, general buffs, things like Goblin Gliders and of-course the usage of (flying) mounts. The ability to go where ever you want however you want is really paramount to the overall experience to me. However, the fact that I can’t turn my vision more than 90 degrees up or down really bothers me. How much more freedom would one experience if you can fly ány direction you want. To dive and make a looping that way, or vice versa. Now, you can only séé you character doing it.
The title: “Dragonflight” and the prospect of this new challenge of ‘Dragon Riding’ really caused a resurgence of hope that, yes, maybe this is the moment they will finally implement this seemingly relatively simple movement alterations. Modesty commands to say that I am no CGI expert. I don’t know how exactly the world in World of Warcraft is rendered. But I’d think this shouldn’t be an obstacle. Unfortunately no such thing as flying upside down (in first person/3D perspective) was mentioned. I might have a childish brain, but I hope I can’t possibly be the only one seeing the beauty of this.
I hope this message may reach someone at the development team. And if it is not implemented I would appreciate it a lot if I could be enlightened in the exact reasons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.