Free T-Shirt Day (on Friday 16th)

I just noticed on my in game calendar that it’s ‘Free T’shirt Day’ tomorrow.

I have no idea what to expect but I presume a free t-shirt :laughing:

13 Likes

Who doesn’t love shirts?! <3

1 Like

<—

10 characters

10 Likes

Judging by that profile pic I can see, indeed, you are averse to wearing chest pieces of any kind :laughing:

2 Likes

Sounds pointless :smiley:

I only have 88/105 shirts, I think I could do with more.

There are 105?
Okay bring on the free stuff

1 Like

I think some are from this event, I was trying to look them up.

Yes, some nice ones imo.

As I recall from the PTR there’s an NPC shooting shirts out of a cannon.

Thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

dang it, I thought I was getting a free real life tshirt.
dang x2

2 Likes

Its rare to have a microholiday that actually gives you a reward wich is not a buff that last for a week

3 Likes

Well, i remember they mentioned before as something that is coming but i gotta admit i missheard it to be wet t-shirt day, which did sound bit weird at the time but considering other additions to game i didn’t think further. Sort of disappointed now to have potential water fighting day turning into something else, but i do like free t-shirts so yey!

6 Likes

Oh dear me! Wet tshirt :scream:

you are a brilliant mind, that’s why!

1 Like

What a stupid event. A NPC shots shirts out you can’t easily see. On top of that people on Draenor-EU block themselves by mounting up. It’s really a mess of an event.

Heads up: You lose the new title after four days.

1 Like

There are vendors around the world that sell unique T-Shirts, like “Threads of Tirion” (this one I can confirm, found it). So… see it as a little event to search for the vendors. Well, or wait until fan sites tell you where to go.

1 Like

Here are the vendor locations

Zangara, talador
Light’s Hope
Lower City
Valdisdall, Stormheim
Silkfields, Valley of The Four Winds
Grizzlemaw, Grizzly Hills
Everlook, Winterspring

14 Likes

Thanks mate!

1 Like

I want more shirts for nicer mogs ! With the hide chest option you can create with shirts ! I cant wait

3 Likes

Please add an auto dismount feature to players who are withing 10 yards of the Stormwind/Org Entertainer vendor that patrols throwing out T-shirts.

People are purposely riding the biggest mounts they have to block the vendor simply because they can.

https:// i.imgur dot com / pYkmfbr.jpg

5 Likes