Free transfer away from ten storms please

Merge us with flamelash and stonespire, i don’t see the problem.

Blizzard, stop being money hungry for once and think about your players. They are paying the same amount and they can not have the same satisfaction from this game like players from mid/high pop servers. All that the TS players want is to enjoy this game while paying only the monthly fee. Its not their problem that the server is dead, ultimately its yours. As a billion dollar worth company, do the right thing and grant these people free transfer.

I just cancelled 2 out of my 3 subscriptions. On those subscriptions I have most of my alts. The problem is that the abysmally low server population makes it impossible to find groups for dungeons, elite quests etc.
So we cannot participate in all the content that makes this game great.

What really bothers me is that it is such an easy problem to fix. All that needs to be done is merge some low-pop realms to medium sized ones.

@Blizzard Your servers, your responsibility.

saaad zugs

1 Like

That’s my alt accounts subs canceled.

Blizzard and free… you kiding me…
All can now understand that they make money from migrations and dont respect old players who have supported them so much years… Thats a shame.
The fix is easy merge servers. But money talks… i cancelled sub for further notice.

28 years i been a blizzard customer…cancelled the sub. not paying to migrate.

I belive the server sadly is done for it. We tried, but Blizzard cant bother. Respect to all of u

I wrote a formal notice that <Wanted> would be disbanding yesterday. I’m not happy with the decision but I felt it was necessary. I’ve been raiding in the same guild since the start of classic on Ten Storms, almost two years now and it’s just sad to see it fall apart due in part to Blizzard’s incompetence and unwillingness to fix server populations.

Would feel guilty asking people to pay that company so that we could continue to play on another server, and I’d imagine that most of us will quit/unsub.

keeping this topic alive

Zug Zug bump

Zug Zug, Thank you blizzard for telling me directly that you dont just give away free services. I hope you all choke on cancer…and that Kotick suffers brain damage and needs to sh!t in a bag for the rest of his life.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.