Free transfers Gehennas > Thekal

GJ on ‘merging’ Jin’do with Thekal, no jake!

Now 3 months since Thekal spawned are gone, and you can unlock the realm with free transfers from locked mega-servers. That would make online even more balanced across all the servers, since you have free transfers to Ashbringer which is currently have about the same population.

1 Like

It should be 3 months in 1 week.

I think I speak fo the entire Thekal community when I say that we do not want that.

7 Likes

You’re really bent on killing any semblence of Faction balance aren’t you OP? If you open transfers from locked realms which are monofaction and predominantly Horde who do you think will go there? Do we really need another Ashbringer and Mograine here?

1 Like

New to the server - Jin’dead refugee - and I can safely say I don’t want that either.
Hell, I’m not quite sure I want the server unlocked either.

2 Likes

Heard about gdkp communitys from gehennas and firemaw that wanna come over to thekal and do “good business”, so ye prob a bad idea.

2 Likes

Not sure if I’d call a gdkp group a “community”.

No you dont. Im playing on Thekal and I would love od they opened free transfers or transfers at all there so my friends could transfer their characters, same with me and my alt. Thekal is dying hard 2days ago around 8pm there were only 2 raid groups in groupfinder while Earthshaker had 12. Let me either transfer to ES from Thekal or oposite. One way or another Thekal needs people.

Then we gonna mass report them and ban them so they wont be able to advertise themaelves in chat like we do with every gdkp run there. Oh its against the rules? Too bad, blizz doesnt care anyway.

Open the flood gates. But ban gdkp and i call it a fair trade.

2 Likes

Thekal is dead, the population is average 500 on each faction, and then shoots up to 5k in the evening so ppl do theyr raids and go back to sleep.

If you like the idea to pug everyweek, and literally do nothing else with ur realm then sure go for it.

Zero comunity

Thekal is the only English duo-faction pvp server with a healthy population. It’s also a fresh server where everyone have started fresh in Wotlk.

Opening transfers from mega mono faction servers to this gem would be very destructive.

1 Like

Mega server paesans stay away. We dont want you

GDKP raids are OP. Nothing wrong with it. Whoever say GDKP is bad just too old for this game

You will get mass reported and you will forced to go back to fortnite if you try that on Thekal. Seen it happen this week at reset. So please, try it

1 Like

How to invoke Godwin’s Law without mentioning Hitler.

1 Like

Reported.

Did you just compare disliking some system and muting players by majority of the community to killing ppl? Im not gonna even arguee with you lol

Whoever needs GDKP lol.
You buy gold for getting carried which can be blindfolded run.

Gdkps is run with bought gold, so ye… its pretty wrong

2 Likes

Transfers from the old crap servers would unballance Thekal, we are the last playable server, so that`s a pretty bad idea…

If you feel that GDKP raids are bad just don’t join them :rofl:
You can buy items for gold w/o RMT if you didn’t know.
RMT is another sort of problem and has nothing to do with GDKP runs.

And i’ll repeat, everyone who say GDKP is bad are just cringe and too old for this game.

Oh, we’re making broad statements, presenting opinions as facts now?

okay, my turn: Everyone who says GDKP is okay is just profiteering off gold laundered from chinese bots