Fresh classic inc!

On mmo-champion bluepost for today;
" We’re also working on something for WoW Classic players who’ve told us they’d like a chance at a fresh start, and will be sharing more on our plans soon."

We did it people! I’ll see you soon in vanilla! <3

8 Likes

What are they working on for wow classic players who have told them they don’t want their characters deleted and want to keep playing?

Your characters aren’t going to be deleted obviously. They will just open a few fresh servers up.

I wonder what the Fresh servers will become after reaching last phase, if they merge chars with Era before reset.

There’s not a huge difference between deleting characters and leaving them on an empty server.

They need to allow all characters to transfer to a single server (and possibly faction) to create a viable population.

2 Likes

Free server transfers on classic should have happened as soon as TBC launched to stop the realms dying. Defo needs to happen when fresh releases though.

Looking forward!! do you think they will release classic in November around the same time FF14 releasing their expansion? or to early?
I hope it’s 100% fresh every one starting at level 1 NO buffs & let boosters have their own channel because you are not going to stop them.

They could easy stop boosting, if a character in your group is X lvls higher than the median = low xp gained.

1 Like

Nothing. Fresh is probably a year out too.
This is just another desperate attempt to keep sub counts up.

My money’s on October. When P2 TBC has been out for a while and people are getting bored of that.

My bet is that we will get more info the 15th of sept. And your old chars will be on the dead realms, you could probably move them over for a fee after p3 is out. And after that they will probably make a fresh serv every 2-3 yrs.

I doubt they’ll let you move them into the fresh servers after P3, since they’re currently on P6 servers.
If it’s fresh, it should remain fresh and no interference from the other ones.
Especially with the inflated gold on the current realms.

2 Likes

I hope so too :slight_smile:

3rd time classic? Hard pass!
can’t they create something new? no, they are just milking the cow till its dried out without feeding it

Play something else then?

2 Likes

FRESH HYPE

FRESh

3 Likes

They sure do, but people like classic more. :tipping_hand_man:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.