Fresh Guild, recruiting for heroic casual only

Fresh guild, < Roadhouse > looking for some mature players to casual play m+ and raid heroic content with.

My friend warlock and I have played the game from vanilla and have raided almost every instance from then sometimes hardcore sometimes not, but now we’re both getting a bit older enjoy more the casual side of the game and have families etc.

Not really look for people chasing logs, looking for speed progress or a hardcore mentality.

Were just looking for players that know how to play the class they have, do what you can in your spare time to get competitive gear and enjoy a raid feeling relaxed.

We enjoy m+ as much as we raid these days, (so much easier to gear^^) so we will have players to do m+ with in times were not raiding, as well as we are keen pvp players having reached 2.2 or 2.4k+ multiple times on a range of classes.

AS planed thus far we will raid Wednesday and Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 game time.

If you feel you would like to join us on this endeavour of casual gaming with a small community of mature friendly players feel free to msg 1 of us and we will be happy to have a chat. thanks

Jûstice#2651
Craig#21945

Hi, this sounds like the guild i am looking for. I am a daily player with discord and runing m+ dungeons is my favourite content in wow. I will add you when i get on later today :slight_smile:

Hey dude, awesome news… ill speak to you in game.

Any more M+ farmers looking for a home? hit us up^^

still looking for all types of players for the project, M+ firstly to get all playing to a decent level and with gear etc… then we will slowly filter the guild into raids:)

as of yet no gear/xep req just have a desire to join in the fun^^

Already doing +15 lvl keys with guild teams, looking for more players wanting to M+ with a guild over pugging every time.

Will look to casual raid soon, not sure on dates for that yet tho…

Sounds Like the guild i have been looking for:) Do you still need a fury warr ? :smile:

What do u guys need?, I want to get into m+ more

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.