Fresh jelly deposit pets

ive did the event 5 times today on my main and 4 of the times the jelly deposit didnt even spawn after the waves of mobs were killed, but the final boss did drop grey crap on those 4 occasions when the jelly didnt spawn, its kind of confusing tbh

not sure if im wasting my time doing it more than once a day lol

and the rare honeysmasher w/e hes called, i have a total of 40 kills on him since wednesday across multible chars and never saw the pet drop yet, is it even added in game yet? 40 kills seems a lot for just a pet, but like most collectable loot this expac all seems to be around 0.01% chance

Sounds like you did 5 events very quickly, but there seems to be an internal cooldown of when a fresh jelly deposit is about to spawn when the event is completed. Some players say it’s an hour, my guess is something shorter, maybe 30min.

Honey Smasher drops the pet, keep going… it will happen. And be honest, 40 kills for a pet in ~1week are not that much, some people have enough alts to get that number in 1-2 days. 40 kills on something that is accountwide or on a weekly timer would be awful.

Myself, I have read the loot reset happens every :00.
So if you want to take a short look rather than stick around, the best time to zone in could be :45-50 and this way do one after another.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.