Frost Death Knight Arena Masterclass - The Under Geared Edition iLvl300 - WoW

I made this video in a response to the nay sayers who cry about gear being the reason they can’t win in Arena PVP.

This is proof you are wrong!

8 Likes

You’re playing a spec that’s currently performing well in arenas

11 Likes

Said the warlock :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

He plays demo though.

And what does him playing a warlock change in regard of fdk performing well right now?

7 Likes

Says the DH. :smiley: I hate that saying so hard. What point are you trying to make by saying that? If you post on a certain class does that mean you’re not entitled to voice your opinion/state.

7 Likes

Aren’t this games on 1,4 mmr ?

What does this proof ?

5 Likes

It’s 1.7 MMR at ilvl300, think it’s proves you can win arena games against people with 3x more hop then you…

Great video makes me wanna try frost again

… I can upload a video of my 290 gs rogue farming people on 1,8.

But to make the video I will have many more loses. That’s why mmr doesn’t show anything to us.

If he posts a twitch stream with more then a few hand picked games maybe he would have a point

8 Likes

Your reply doesn’t say anything, it’s just a statement of your dribbling thoughts

Okay here for simple people

Ugga bugga. He make video. He only selects wins. He not making point. Ugga bugga

He shows stream with more games . He can make a point . As he would remove the biased of only showing good games Ugga bugga

9 Likes

Why would he make a video of losses, that’s not entertaining in any sport lol…

Weirdo

Ahhh a magnificent bait and I fell for it. Well played

5 Likes

You are wasting runes spamming howling blast like crazy, also spamming death strike when you are full hp (why?). I don’t want to bash you but this is ultra low skill (both you and your enemies) and it doesn’t prove anything.

9 Likes

But he still wins… no one can play anything 100 percent perfect… he said in the video that it’s first time back on DK in a while… he was showing he can pick up a class he’s not the best at and get wins with low ilevel… basically showing us all that it doesn’t matter about gear to get wins in arena, it’s about finding a way to win… something he did at a decent MMR against decent players… hats off to him imo

I never claimed to play Death Knight perfect, however I did find a way to win against all odds which makes me an elite playeur.

Right. Elite at 1.8 is mistake.

due to the smurf booster community e.g. rank 1s fighting at 1.5-2k mmr boosting people for achievements, yes unfortunately it is the most elite mmr in the game in terms of competitiveness and activity!

I wish I had queued into this guy when I did my low mmr games for :poop:s and giggles… I’d make it to a youtube video, maybe.

1 Like

I doubt you could beat him tbh

1 Like

Still waiting for you to add me on battle net for
our duel… #ducker #youdontwantthesmoke