Frost DK damage feels off to me

Is it normal for my auto attacks to be doing the most damage out of all of my abilities? My brother noticed it when I was doing Mythic dungeons with him recently and it kind of surprised me. I knew auto attacks tend to do a lot, but for it to be first, and by quite a margin? My abilities don’t seem to hit very hard, even a procced Obliterate hits average at best, and I only really feel like I’m doing damage when I’m using Breath of Sindragosa.

Am I just playing bad or is Frost meant to be like this? I played Unholy at the start of this expansion and quite for quite a while after getting Ahead of the Curve G’huun, so I’m a bit out of the loop when it comes to Frost in BFA.

2 Likes

Well Blizzard thinks its ok :smiley: Unholy DK has same problem :smiley: most dmg coming from autos and pet :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, it’s Blizzard’s incredible BfA class design everyone likes Kappa

But seriously, Frost has this problem in BfA as well as Unholy. What’s funny, Blizzard said before BfA they want to get rid of the melee hits doing the most of your dmg and look what happened. They don’t even care about fixing it at this point.

And yes, Obliterate hits like a wet noodle for everyone and in PvP it’s dmg is just laughable.

2 Likes

Well to be honest, one frost DK in Method was doing pretty nice numbers in raid…

I do not like this much damage coming from auto attacks also personally, in legion they did about 3 %, and you abilities hit hard af, now your auto do a lot more damage.

I do not know if they reduced the damage from abilities or increased auto attack damage, but i do not like it.

2 Likes

Reduced the damage of certain abilities and increased the damage from auto attacks and Frost Fever

Love seeing these threads with Unholy DKs complaining that “auto attack/pets hits harder than spells” :sweat_smile:

I don’t have that issue, but hey… If enough complaining leads to a buff I’ll take it!

Don’t know about Frost. Haven’t played it since I started my DK in WoD.

Yeah i noticed too most of my damage at the end of a raid/dungeon is from Frost Fever then Auto attacks and third is Frost Strike.
It feels wierd because im spamming Obliterate all the time and my filler is Frost Strike so why are auto attacks duing most of my dmg ?

Yeah, Frost Fever is now duing the most damage and it feels wierd…

so bad designed its accutaly hillarious

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.