Frost is the real op Mage spec (and better than fire!)

Dear people

Frost mages are much better than fire mages, in every aspect in PVP. Let it be constant damage output, slowing, cc, sustain, mobility.

They are faster with their abilities little to no cast time and you can spam all your damaging abilities and defensive abilities while constantly outrunning your enemies.

Frost mages are total melee buster and every melee player will uninstall the game after facing a good frost mage who knows how to actually use more than one ability at a time and press the right ones at right times and not being braindead and noob and pick wrong pvp talents like i see other frost mages do.

Seriously, i destroy every fire mage, they want to get out greater pyroball which takes like 100 seconds to cast ? Kick him out. You got it once out ? Ice block. You want to cast it again ? Second Ice Block but i dont think you will be alive anymore till the 20 sec cooldown for second Iceblock lol.

If you dont believe me and litterly believe noob players who do not know the true strenght of frost mage then i feel really sorry for you i have plenty of proof that iam topping bgs and arenas with top dps going over 10 million constantly.

Signing out
Jazzanova

I can do that naked as Fire. :grin:

For my gear score it is enough to be top 1 in the bg list

Frost is an incredibly overshadowed and underrepresented spec.
With that said, Fire is just lol braindead DPS right now. Fire is not a good spec, but it has insane numbers.

I for one welcome the current Frost & Arcane dominance for Mage in SL.

4 Likes

Imagine not liking Arcane.

2 Likes

While I share your views and I also welcome frost and Arcane back to the fold.
Lets remember that fire was also considered to be weak at start of BfA. So no guarantees that you won’t be forced to go fire if you want to be taken seriously by any raiding guild mid or late SL.

1 Like

Oh right, it is weekend. Have fun.

PS: Arcane or burst (arcane blast).

Yes, and affliction warlock is better than destro.

Dude in random bgs 50% of the players don’t know how to deal damage. Do it on rbg on certain cr and then we can talk.

Imagine liking arcane. Seriuosly, even fire looks better than arcane visiually wise (I still prefer arcane playstyle over fire any day any time lol)

Mages are the best I have 3 of them, one for every specc and i have a blast with them all :smiley:

Tell that the extremely skilled fire mage I faced this evening spamming Gpyro with a 1.5 second cast time.

Im sure Mr. Icecream can top that though.

Fire is not braindead even if it’s good. Very few people play fire without making constant mistakes.

Very few people need to play fire perfectly to top charts. That’s precisely my point. It doesn’t matter what the skill ceiling is if playing it incorrectly nets good results. Aka brain dead DPS.

If you play fire bad you won’t be doing insane dps either.

1 Like

64.5k DPS when you claim they’re playing bad? I’d say that proves that its brain dead.

Uh, that’s just gear. If I’d had similar gear for dps for my paladin, I’d have been at like 130-140k dps that fight.

Buddy we’re like 2 weeks away from the end of BFA, if you’re going to try and claim fire isn’t way over tuned in 8.3 then I don’t really know where to take this conversion.

The claim was that you can play bad and still do decent damage. 64k for full masterful + right azerite traits + bracers isn’t good @ 473. I do more than that on my hunter @ 463 without even being close to having any decent corruptions or azerite pieces.

Hunters are also way over tuned lol.
64.5k DPS for a bad player is more than they should be doing.

Do you think the same person would do better on an equally geared Frost mage? MM hunter? Aff / Demo lock?