Frost + Unholy sets needs a redesign

Bois, let’s push in to the PTR area to change the existing set bonuses for dk.

Frost 2 piece is so boring, being flat stats added to remorseless is dull and has exactly 0 incentive of changing the gameplay/power level of the class. I’m thinking here of upping our oblit/frost strike damage since frost sustain is lackluster.

Frost 4 piece is fine, but I still think they should change that to provide more ST pressure.

Unholy both 2 and 4 piece are garbage, making him an execute bot with minigame at execution phase due to how soul reaper proc + hardcastet has to be managed.

First of all Unholy needs a flat % buff to wounds/scourge strike and maguses of the dead, to up its sustain a bit.

Tier sets could be something fun. I don’t mind bringing back festermight as 2piece or something to make wounds/scourge strike/deathcoil feel like a real ability, not just sth to press till you have apoc/army up again.

4 Likes

They need to change everything about dk, including uh conduits scaling like trash, covenant legendary kekw, uh set bonus being useless in pvp, overall damage, overall rotation feeling bad, etc. etc.

2 Likes

For unholy making solid execute damage, people might actually like to take DKs to raids more. It’s literally the only positive thing I can think of

Unholy straight up needs FESTERMIGHT back to compete with other specs, especially m+ wise, also the nerf to Unholy’s mastery was too much. And… magus damage is terrible. Plus some abilities must be off gcd.

For frost, I haven’t raided as that spec so I can only talk about m+. I think the remorseless winter legendary MUST be buffed and should increase the duration of the ability like the talent { Gathering Storm } so they could work together. Pillar of Frost needs a buff. Also some buff to the icecap build would make the spec so much interesting with the removal of aoe cap.

8 Likes

it seems unholy has the most USELESS set bonus, is like they wake up one day and say let put something. for frost the 4o seem nice comper to the other “bonus”(we cant even say that are set bonus) we under perfoming for along time. and remake covenan legos are to boring .

1 Like

then again why take uh for execute just take venthyr fury which is godlike overall, nobody wants to nerf their raid just for the sake of diversity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.