Frostwhisper vanilla/lvl 60 players

18/09/2016 17:53Posted by Gunzlinger
Gunzlinger here. rank 11 dwarf warrior. brother off the dwarf warrior vogel,
nickmage, i will find you.

<3
2 Likes
11/01/2018 21:46Posted by Førsaken
Still here, known as Forsaken now, previous Kahn or Zinjijinn have a good on Ravencrest ally all welcome.

Ur still on the server? and are u still alliance or horde? i remeber u in world pvp <3
Xavalia here, played a shadow priest on Horde (named Xavalia before I changed to mage Miazara during WotlK). I believe the guild i was in there was Inquisition, during TBC I was part of Almost Skilled.

Was also rank 13 (warlord) Shadow Priest before I joined Inquisition.
Used to have my Nelf Hunter on Frostwhisper - Shinigami. Was in a lot of guilds over the years - Infinity, Solid, Decerto, Eclipse, and briefly switched to Horde and joined Almost Skilled (as a casual scrub).

I think like most of us, we all had such amazing times on Frostwhisper through Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK, etc, etc... those first expansions were truly amazing! Absolutely loved being on Frostwhisper, so many great people.

Moved my character a few years ago just because the server was beyond dead, it just felt sad to even stay on Frostwhisper when nobody was around... not that it was much better on Defias Brotherhood (I barely play now).

Might move my character back and just leave it to chill there forever.
1 Like
Still here :)
Hi :)

i was playing as ghostk undead rogue in inquisition guild.Very casual nowdays.Nice to see some familiar names.

Agorion here, played as human paladin in Eclipse during vanilla. Also played as wtftankitank, gnome warrior in wtftwinkitwink.
Do not play anymore, but I’ll maybe try classic :slight_smile:

Oh what I would give to experience it all again.

Theoron, Meekz :heart_eyes:

Zylo!

Many familiar faces here.

Theres so many names that come to mind, when thinking back to Vanilla.

To keep it short, I want to send love to North Gate Guards and Conspiracy Theory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sjarmtrollet, undead rogue

1 Like

Oh wow, it’s crazy to see all of you guys again. Maybe we’ll meet in Classic? Currently there’s a Battle.net-community of former Frostwhisper players, many of whom are aiming to play or at least try Classic. I’ll post the link to it when I’m home from vacation!

Edit -Hjarta, original topic poster :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow many familiar names here!

Im Lajm Human Paladin / Xinium Night Elf Hunter used to play in Last Refusal/SEED and stay AFK talking to people in Ironforge

Theres certainly a lot of nostalgia going on in this thread!

I played an undead mage under the name Realrampage in vanilla back in the day and renamed him Serenadem in Wrath, but was not really famous on the server

I recognize almost all the names in this thread tho from seeing you guys in cities, while questing or in BGs back then (remember those AVs that spanned half a day?)

My first guild was Dirge of Cerberus with Yoyo, Jen, Mari, Naantje and others, then I was in Da Kult, Original Rudeboys, Hunters of Men and Surprise Mutiny before moving to another server in Cata

The nostalgia here has moved me to come back to the server and create this death knight, so would be really happy so see you guys around again, so please feel free to drop me a whisper on this char or liberate#2445 whenever you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sooo many names I recognise. Blast from the past. Even though I eventually transferred server. Frostwhisper was my main server starting and all through Vanilla and beyond. I moved during Cata.

Hey guys, hows going ?

Greetings Lord Skullcrusher
are you ready so slay some alliance rats?

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent

1 Like

Hail Zylopfa the king, slaying alliance since 2005

1 Like

So hey, where is the link to that community? :smile:
Shiena/Septima here, would be fun to meet you all in classic again.

1 Like

HW Skullcrusher!

Oh the hours spent in Arathi Highlands.

And in the end you joined us to take on pve.
Good times.

Like Septima, I am also interested in that link Hjarta!

Hey, I’ll post the link to the community when I’m home :slight_smile:

Please reply something to this post in case I forget, so I get a forum notification

Can’t post invite link, asked a mod in the community group to provide one in this forum, better wait

There’s a discord group though, discord.gg /HxmmNPS