Frostwhisper vanilla/lvl 60 players

Skull my friend is me Karlos, i still remeber haw u were one shoting ppl in Arati !
iv use help my irl friend Kuvalda get his 14 rank.

Wow so many memories and old names! Awesome.

I played a Night Elf Druid called Potatismos.

I was in Decerto and Alea iacta est.

hello everyone

1 Like

Yeah i remember you guys :D, do you know where is Kusimeka the dwarf paladin :smiley:

Stopped playing a long time ago, just logged in when I got free days. Name is Emerald, night elf warrior, fury and tank. Been in couple of guilds, certainly in Decerto and Stormguard and another couple. :slight_smile:

Played a lot of heroic dungeons, always got a group quick and a lot of alterac valley.

If you were a hunter i probably sold you two dawns edges.

Fov here, dwarf warrior part of Alea Iacta Est/Infinity for most of the time

Greeting to everyone.
Used to play undead rogue named ghostk and in inquisition guild.

NE priest - Junia, played in Decerto, SEED, signing in for vanilla :wink:
chill times in premade Bg’s

@Zylopfa

On which server will we be rat slaying?

Join the FW battlenet group, Zylo is on it.

Might have logged on occasionally to Frostwhisper :smiley:
See a few names I recognise from old (ohh and Endo I see you behind that Undead Priest!).
At various points in XStream, Ascendance, Faith, Eciipse and CBA.
Been pootling about on BfA for a few months now.

/pat Skullcrusher

1 Like

Worblehat!

Was thinking about you the other day. My mother still occasionally asks about you, which is disconcerting to say the least…

Hope you’re well.

Err well that took an unexpected turn…umm say hi to your mum for me!!

Very well thanks and hope you too.

Toying with the idea of rolling classic but in reality no time to do much so not sure whether it is worthwhile or not.

I used t be a member of xstream was my first guild. I used to be one of the tanks with LC and Mui. Good times.

i need Frostwhisper Alliance side guild for my rogue, prefer any guild with oldies

Maggie aka Kalifax alliance rogue reporting in. I remember a lot of you. Used to love wpvp, ganking horde scum at Tyrs Hand and other exciting stuff.

I remember Zylos Hand.
Shout out to Takuu and all the other horde for a lot of wpvp through out WotLK.

Considering coming back for Vanilla.

1 Like

one of my fondest memories of vanilla was when we cleared Blackfathom Deeps 3-man without a healer in our early level 20s with warrior Bleaked and hunter Father - does anyone who what happened to these guys?

A shout out from Alliance side, ChaoZ guild!

Would be great to see if any of you are restarting WoW Classic :slight_smile:. I know we are!

There are some other names in this video, a certain blast from the past. Miss you all! ChaoZ vs. Archimonde

MageofNight and Jinxit/Rayeine

Me, Kusimeka and some others are razorgore alliance. Im Troublesome and Kusi is Kusimeka. Hit us up!