Frostwhisper vanilla/lvl 60 players

Moonstar here , bet you do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Jingle undead warrior :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moonie!!! :heart::heart::heart: I miss you

3 Likes

Come join us on Razorgore! Got quite a large bunch of old alliance there now, any old ally raiders are welcome to join us. Just whisper me in-game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I joinned razorgore too. Seems to be the best place for old frosties.

/wave still playing? My account is still active but I barely log in. Just been looking at the classic release and reminiscing and found this! Ah the memories :o)

1 Like

Hey Garrett! Add me :slight_smile: Dawina76#2883 :slight_smile:

Anyone playing Classic?

:male_detective:

merry christmas boyz and girls :slight_smile:

YO JINGLE!
dont know if you remeber me but we used to chat alot back in the days.
/Jow

Coops - Undead Warlock - The Core / In Denial / Inquisition (I think?!) 2005-2006

So many recognisable names on here. I’ve just come back for the first time since 2006 and now on Classic! Noggenfogger. A bit rusty would be an understatement!

Coops is still alive sitting on FW in all the original top gear, I regret levelling up to 61 coming back to have a brief look when BC came out! Still have a 19 twink rogue with ridiculous kit though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stormslider (Tauren hunter) - Elderstorm (Nelf druid) here

Used to play in The Core and Inquisition on the horde side and Solid then Eclipse on alliance side.

hmu if any old guildmates want to chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doobkut (Undead Rogue) here. I was in D I N G. I left wow in 2009. I returned in the middle of Legion and was still in the same guild! None of the original people were in the guild and its character had changed significantly. Unfortunately, the guild disbanded :frowning:

I have been playing a lot of Classic but am back on Frostwhisper now as Rendang the Tauren Druid :slight_smile:

Calling any and ALL Decerto members. I play on Ashbringer. Holla at me =D

Played in Infinity / Eclipse with this very toon.

Many great memories.

Omfg, Ekyd! :smiley: I remember you well!

Crazyeye here, played in Ascendance,Decerto,Faith. Quit playing after Wotlk. Started again with classic on earthshaker. Where me,vasken and daggen play (old frostwhisper players)

Oh wow. This thread is a nostalgia bomb!

Shinkaya here. NE male rogue. I was in Infinity and Solid. So many great memories. Vanilla frostwhisper was special :smiley:

I have been on frostwhiper from the start. was in DING for a long time i do miss the good old days. am back playing wow as of this week and guildless :frowning: