Funniest thing about the Maw

So, the inescapable Maw that is not, in fact, inescapable at all (but only if you have a plot device to counter its inescapability), is one thing, but think of it this way.

How do you get in, aside from dying and being judged? How do you invade what is effectively the deepest level of Hell? Ancient rituals? Unspeakable magic?

No. You just jump in a hole.

Makes me wonder how many would end up there accidentally on drunk dares or such.

3 Likes

Trust me, all the cool kids are doing it. To less cool kids.

Yes, we do. You first.

5 Likes

Drunk dares? In a city inhabited by robots? Huh?
Jokes asides, I believe there is actually a mechanic to prevent such incidents. If you jump into the maw before you get the Maldraxxus leveling quest that asks you to go there then you will just get teleported back.

Plus who would walk on the edges of hell? If I saw a pit in the street and it leads to hell then I would definitely not get close to it. In fact, I would prefer to live in another street. City? Maybe another province honestly. Just get away from it.

Its inescapable for the dead. Not the living.

Well, for player characters at least, since we’re special. But it still seems to be intended to be inescapable for even the living - unless a player character can bust them out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.