Fury Warrior - Ability Condemn - Please buff it!

I don’t know if i speak for all fury warriors out there, but lets be honest when i say this, the damage of condemn is just not good enough, might aswell just use raging blow instead of it most of the time, the animation and sound of this ability is so good! but the dmg ruins it, might aswell just be another cov purely because it does similar dmg to execute anyways, plz buff it, also if you just refer to the new legendary “buffing” it in the next patch thats not really on because i will have to waste my time doing choregast for another 4 weeks or more to get that legendary up again… and with insane amounts of gold probably because people sell the items for way more than they should.

I can only say “git gud”. It’s still the best ST and still very competitional in M+.

Shows that the buff is not needed and that you’re just unaware of how to play.

Do you even know what condemn does? It increases your execute window and does shadow damage instead of physical, which isn’t reduced by armor. On top of that you get a small damage shield against the main target you used condemn on, which adds up.

If you haven’t had Signet of Tormented Kings on your ring, that’s on you. If you want to use the new Venthyr covenant legendary, you could’ve already passively gotten the Soul Ash weeks ago. By the time you have enough Soul Cinders or Embers or whatever they are called, you will have enough Soul Ash to make it rank 4 anyway as Soul Ash drops are increased.

1 Like

plus in 100-80% phase it gives 20 rage (higher rage generation spell) and you use it evry 2 cd (condemn,spell,condemn) reducing usage of ww and increasing your Rampage usage.
dude in burst you get 40 rage for condemn at inc
part of the dmg of condemn is in rampage dmg and smoothig your cd s rotation

pretty much does the same dmg as execute not much more, and its better dps to be night fae actually just purely cuz ofthe soulbind for the mastery u git gud dudes , also our melee attack dmg is garbage aswell, big beefy 2hs but a rogues dagger autos do more dmg makes sense blizz

Plus they have increased melee attack range wich surely based by rogue fantasy with their tiny daggers :slight_smile:
#makeTGhigherrange

I lolled, you really got no clue at all.

1 Like

Thé only spec having a TALENT increasing melee range by 3 yards is outlaw…
And if they up auto melee damage, they will have to nerf Dmg of spells and thus fury will feel like you don’t do the Dmg yourself, like arms during BFA.

Anyway such mechanic a good candidate to replace strombolt in talent tree while stormbolt make baseline

With equal gear, Fury Condemn does the same damage as Arms condemn, I think you might be missing the part where it hits with BOTH weapons, not just one. MH 3.5k + OH 1.5-2k = One 5-6k arms Condemn. Also, there is the fact that fury condemn/execute GENERATES rage, while ARMS CONSUMES rage, so it’s a much more powerful ability to use as fury then as arms, that’s why it has a 4 seconds CD. And yes, it will hit less then execute on a low armor target, but will be consistent among all mobs/bosses/players, as it does shadow damage, so you pretty much know how much it will hit, it won’t variate that much.

This is some legit good info, i didnt even consider. So why did they buff execute than? If its true what you are saying…

Best to look at the logs for this, you’ll see that Arms damage for Condemn is higher than that of Fury warrior in both average damage per hit, and overall DPS.

Yeah i knew that already, For Arms Codemn is insane. But since things are gonna change, conduits, new legendary’s etc. It seems Vynthir is gonna be in the lowest spot (Execute 10% inc dmg also doesnt help Codemn) Ugh, this changes everything for me. Might even not gonna play warrior because of this, im not joking. As Arms, Codemn was such a blast. But i want always to have the best of the best setup. So screw this.

While I love condemn, I switched to NF because the gameplay overall is just more interesting due to how first strike and ancient aftershock work together. Though I have also considered going Kyrian because I see great use for the spear as CC, I just cba levelign another covenant mission table :sweat_smile: I just finally got my companions back to 43 (left Venthyr at 44).

That said, I’m afraid I get bored of fury warrior without Signet :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.