Fury warrior question - how good is the 4set bonus

Hello gamers,

so as the title says, how good is actually the dps warrior 4set bonus? It looks very lucrative to equip but at the same time, the tier pieces themselves are not that good imo. I am very inclined in runing 2set bonus only to replace the tier pieces with objectively better ones.

On the other, most of the highest-ranked raiders do use the 4set. So what do you think? Has anyone done the math behind this? Target dummy simming didnt provide me very decisive results.

Thanks for relevant answers

3 Likes

The pieces are not good? Head and shoulder have crit/arp (so optimal damage stats), chest has crit/hit and legs have crit/exp, which both are necessary to reach certain breakpoints/softcaps. The whole specc is build around having enough crit to get flurry up and deep wounds going.
In my opinion, people are using the pieces because of the great stats, the set bonus itself is pretty underwhelming …

Hi Frank,

thanks for the answer. Yeah, I do think the set pieces can in most cases get replaced by better ones. Pretty much any arp piece is going to better dps wise, the values on the set items seems really low, but yeah as you mentioned the hit/expertise is hard to reach the treshholds without the set items.

You helped me, I also think the 4set is underwhelming so Im droping it next raid.

Posting to get Forum Activity die logs

1 Like

I agree with the person above

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.