Fury warrior stats

So im interested to know if any fury warrior out there has found a guide that is correct for BiS items every guide out there is incorrect. The guides list the BiS items for that particular slot and don’t account for what items are in the other slot. there is no guide that actually states what warriors should be trying to achieve in stats.

After a few conversations I think it can be agreed that 309 weapon skill is the golden number, but what about hit, crit and strength.

I read that warriors should try to obtain 30% crit without raid buffs as after 30% crit its not as efficient. as for HIT in my mind as a human warrior it should be 6%.

guides are pretty much useless and the sim crafter is a judgment call.

basically what im after is charts/graphs that shows the fall off point for diminishing returns so to speak.

Since value of stats like crit vary based on your other stats, the best option is to sim your current gear and any potential upgrades. I apparently can not post links, but just google this “guybrushgit” + “github” + “WarriorSim”

1 Like

Oh no, it’s retarded

You want 8 weapon skill for hit cap reduction down to 6% and glancing penalty cap (penalty is slightly above 5% at 8 skill compared to 9 but 9 is not worth it if you can avoid it).

If you go over yellow hit cap you increase your crit cap basicly. And while some say crit cap is a meme well thats for min/maxers and if u have tanks that let you go all out with your rotation which isnt the case in alot of guilds.

Crit cap at 9% hit was like 37% ish. So after figuring these stats out u just want as much AP as possible.

So yeah gotta figure it out on your own using some gear planner.

You should use Gear Sixty website to help.

These are the Stat weights I use
https://
i. imgur
.com/
u5o135V
.png)

The weapon skill stat for axe and swords I use for edge masters only.

Other than that you want 6% hit with 305 weapon skill and 9% at 300 weapon skill.

As for Crit you want to soft cap at 50% fully buff including world buffs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.