Future allied races possibilities.

Ash isn’t really a stable substance^^ Best attack against them: Howling Blast, because it’s wind ;D

Ye but once the wind dies down it can reform back into Elf, hard countered.

1 Like

i’ll just get a Fan or a wind elemental, and it’ll never reform :stuck_out_tongue:

I will unplug your fan or wind elemental.

1 Like

that’s not fair :frowning:

5 Likes

But Ash Elf can always reform somewhere else so I hope you have a portable fan.

1 Like

Dark Elves ™

Or Fel-elves, that aren’t DHs.

Illidan would probably Iook like a High Elf too if he would be imprisoned for 10.000 years. He just remained in the better condition :wink:

That’s what you think personally. The order Hall is all about Vry’kul.

exactly, Valerjar Vrykul and Dwarfthings, so ancestors of Humans and dwarves. And everything in Gold and with Val’kyr statues…
If i see the Horde Warriors, i’d love something with much Pelts, Trophies, Skulls, Axes etc. and maybe a part for every race with Totems for Tauren, maybe a Loa-Shrine for Trolls, a Gronn-Skull for Orcs and so on.

This architecture have nothing to do with the current Dwarfs and Human too. Why I doesn’t complain that the Rogue Order Hall isn’t Night Elven like? It would be so great if Blizzard would introduce housing with different race designs :heart_eyes:

If blood elves want to celebrate their warrior heritage, we can copy you a Zandalari Shrine.

1 Like

All my Warriors except the Void Elf (leveled for the heritage Armor) are Orcs and Trolls. Played an Orc-Warrior alt since classic some times even on an RP-server.

1 Like

Alliance:
Valarjar vrykul
Earthens
Jinyu fish tribe from Nazjatar
Furbolgs
Junker gnomes
Dwarven tattoos
Half elves
Thin humans

Horde:
sighs ogres gags
Gilbins
Vulpera
Half ogres
Serveral troll skins
Darkfallen elves

Undecided/neutral:
Tortollans
Naga
Tideskorn Vrykul
Sethrak

2 Likes

If you’re going to suggest Jinyu, I’d suggest their equivalent the Hozen to be added with them as a Horde allied race.

Why not just high elves? WoW does mixed races so badly >.<

As much as I’d like fel-Eredar to be added, they’d be more powerful than a hero class and would mess up the lore (haha) too much.

San’layn are already working with the Horde, so it’s no real jump.

I agree with this idea only so that we can kill them in pvp.

Nightborne, Lightforged.

We don’t need a 3rd Draenei race.

Their skeleton is that of the female worgen.
Wowhead also had a post on how it would work with helms, look it up.

I highly doubt the Alliance would be getting a 3rd elf race. No matter how much people want it.

If you want an intact human model, the Alliance is there waiting for you.

Again, 3rd elf race unlikely.

1 Like

Not the ingame reality.

Dark Ranger elves =/= san’layn

Because our shares lord and savior, Ion Hazzikostas the great, said no.

What would they do? Throwing kaka poo at the enemy?

Currently yes, but it’s a possibility if they ever get more serious about the lore…

Blood Prince Dreven in the Alliance War Campaign says hello. Well, before he was killed, but you get the point.

Well Kaja’mite can do a lot…

Why not?

Like you wouldn’t want more involved lore and development for blood elves.

As a night elf DK I have and feel no connection to the Ebon Blad, it feels far more a human/forsaken orc and blood elf thing. Largely human.

Now if Ravencrest were to lead the Black Rook hold undead in some pro Kaldorei cause, save the world , help the elves sort of thing. It would really give my nightbelf DK purpose, especially if he was helping Ravencrest father all the night elves raised undead, maybe even find a way to claw back Sira and Delaryb and most of the night elves Sylvanas raised in addition to his own and the ones Arthas rose.

Could be an epic adventure tale.

If I were writing a grand Night elf campaign, it would involve gathering the undead night elves under Ravencrest
Rebuilding the Moonguard
Restoring the Farondis
Utilising the Well of Eternity
Healing and utilising Shaladrassil to link to the Emerald Dream
Gathering the Emerald dream night elf worgen
Establishing a new capital or claiming Suramar or recruiting shal’dorei getting as many to defect
Then regaining lost Kalimdor

Deathknights have far more in common with eachother. They mostly lost their moral compass, they need to inflict pain etc.
The living mostly hate them and see them as weapons to be pointed at an enemy at best, and future enemies at worst.
Especially the Nightelves hate undead beings, because they are the antithesis of their nature and life-centered culture.
And as a DK from the beginning (the old char is still 80, got a new DK now) i prefer the ebon blade to both factions.

We got fat human. It’s time that we get fat Elves!

2 Likes