Future allied races possibilities.

Fat’dorei.

3 Likes

I like my elves tall, relatively muscular/lean+ fit, thank you…

You know, for the NB and BE, they lack overweight elves considering how opulent their societies can be and how much labour is done magically. Strange.

You would like them more if they would be fat too! Just imagine how this skimpy set would looks on them. I have an idea what I will do now…

1 Like

Edit: I regret to put Kul Tiran females in skimpy mogs :confounded:

1 Like

Sister, I judge you as deserving of your own petard here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Regarding the topic -

I’m going to abandon my Night Elf DK, much to Elyssarain’s hatred, in favor of my San’layn looking, Blood Elf DK.
It won’t happen, but I’d love to see San’layn. It won’t happen, I know that because what’s the point?

1 Like

tbh I’d still like to see;

Vykrul, with Kul’Tiran’s this is basically out of the window for the foreseeable future

Ogres, Warcraft 2 race I still miss. I guess they would either be too big or scaled too small and not fulfill the fantasy, shame though

Each faction have a pretty monstrously big race would have been nice, really mix it up instead of “new elves for everyone!”

I am perfectly fine with Belf DKs or even San’layn :stuck_out_tongue:

Well until you go crazy and start feeding on innocents. Presumably belf DKs are less judgemental and arrogant, at least from my experience. I do have problems with living belves often, 'tis true though.

They are just more addicted to blood than arcane magic :stuck_out_tongue:

No biggy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wine_glass: At least we admit it :smirk:

Blood and sadism.

:tropical_drink:

There are too many Elves on this forum so I decided to switch to a Zandalari to cut off your heads and eat your tasteful ears :plate_with_cutlery:

And DKs are the psychopaths apparently :blush:

I’m not a psychopath mon, I’m a Troll. Lesser races are only useful as food.

Blood Troll in disguise.

You…lesser lot were dealt with once before by the Horde. We can certainly deal with you again.

1 Like

Go away mon. Your City was facerolled by a singe DK.

there already is a smaler version of ogres in game, they can be found all over the place, one that I recall now is in dire maul, there is atleast 2 of them in there. oh and also Lunk the hippie ogre is not as big as the rest.

xD, Lunk.

I’m not sure if that says something… there are some Raid or Dungeon bosses that are quite large for their race, such as Arthas, and that’s mostly for gameplay reasons. I think that regular NPCs should give the best indication of the general length of said race, and Lunk and the Dire Maul guy must have been an exception for gameplay reasons perhaps?

not realy sure considering the dire maul dude was there fighting whit the big dude, so cant realy se a reason why he is smaler, also one other comes running after you killed the big dude, Lunk maby becuse it would look horrid if an even bigger ogre, was surfing spiders lol.

I was trying to type a coherent post about how Ogres being smaller than they are now wouldn’t make sense, but apparently, it would… Tauren are supposed to be the same height as Ogres, and the smallest Ogre is around 6 ft - 1.80 meters (which makes me 10 cm taller than the smallest Ogre).

I guess that Blizz either wants to keep playable races small or Ogres tall to retain the idea that some mobs are just really big… and that’s all I can come up with. Ogres are supposed to be enormous and brutish, you can’t create that idea with making them as big as Tauren I guess.

I can only speak for myself but yeah, in my mind Ogre’s would have to be at least as big as a knight as they were the counterpart to knights/paladins in War2. So that’s what? 9-10ft? (Turns out this question is google-proof :sweat_smile: ) By which time you are big enough to have collision problems with some of the smaller doors around the world so probably never going to happen for that reason alone.

1 Like