Future allied races possibilities.

why would we want mogu? They fought us on Pandaria and allied with Zul in BfA. They are pure enemies without a reason to join (or be accepted) by us. Even the now unemployed Eredar would fit better, because they dislike Draenei :stuck_out_tongue: (and the recognizable model excuse doesnā€™t work since void elves exist)

Iā€™d love Ogres, Forest Trolls, Hozen, unempoyed Eredarā€¦ and Vrykul would actually fit better to the Horde because they dispise Humans, and like Strength-based societies.

ps. By the way, i know Eredar are evil, but the Horde is evil now no matter what, so we can take the cool evil things at leastā€¦ Eredar, Ogres (stupid evil)

Yes. I accept them.

2 Likes

please no, the Horde portraied in WoW has allready lost itā€™s integrity, Honor and Face multiple times, donā€™t take the only untarnished orc-clan away from us.

1 Like

What about the Flowerpicker Clan? Theyā€™re untarnished.

1 Like

i am starting to like you as much as i like arctur.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, youā€™ll like me more after I burn the Kulā€™tiran fleet.

Stop talking to yourself, itā€™s the first sign of madness.

I am not Halasibel (Seriously)

They are not the same?

Indeed, they are not. You are very wise.

You could receive Manā€™ari, Kvaldir and the rest of the Scourge instead. These fit the Horde very well these days :smiley:

Fail, mate.

Thatā€™s not me.

He truly is! I fully agree with you, random person I have never talked to in my life, nor have seen on the same character page!

So many accomplished detectives here.

Yet they cannot deduce that Sylvanas is an evil Lich Queen even after my arrestā€¦

1 Like

Sylvanas is love. Sylvanas is nourishment. Sylvanas is life.

1 Like

Just gonna bookmark this real quick.

EDIT

On an unrelated note - how do you feel towards people quoting you out of context?

2 Likes

Depends on the way itā€™s done. I sometimes take words out of context in order to paint the personā€™s words in a more friendly light or to have a ā€œreasonā€ to :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: them.

But if used to ā€œproveā€ a false point, then I oppose it like Fingolfin opposed Melkorā€™s bs.

1 Like

Ha, well, I would never do that! Haha!

unbookmarks the reply

2 Likes

I defeated you with kindness.

1 Like

They are not yours to take. Space Goat.