Future allied races possibilities.

We shall see about that, young fairy.

Whatā€™s the point of the factions then, if the get Alliance orcs and Horde humans? Should not happen, ever. Also Usha Eyegouge, a Frostwolf battle-master is helping the herd attack Kul Tiras, together with her orc (presumably Frostwolf) guerilla. Iā€™d say they are happy to be in the Horde.

1 Like

Dammit, I know itā€™s an Alliance mainā€™s altā€¦ little Gnome perhaps?

I feel kinda sad since I am my own main >_<

I mean, look at my postsā€™ number.

2 Likes

I know Halasibel is your main, I meant Iambaine, though I have figured out their true identity - Elyssarain

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to keep up with all the Alliance mains who post on lower level Horde toons to make their points seem less biased. :wink:

1 Like

Sheā€™s literally sh*t-posting, lol.

3 Likes

I do play Horde you know and raided HC clears with a Horde guild in Legion.

Unfortunately, favouring Baine gets me grief on the story forums so I decided to just post as Iambaine to get my point across.

But, oh glowing bucket man, I do post serious points often! Iā€™m very serious about Baine being the next warchief ^^

3 Likes

:heart:

Detective Scooby-doo confirmed!

3 Likes

Baine WILL be the next Warchief :wink: brace yourselves, heathens.

1 Like

I know everyone is a diehard for the original Spiderman movies but damm, I saw some cartoons that are already superior and more loyal to the comics.

Nah, he wonā€™t. I will chain myself to the throne to prevent it.

1 Like

Hah, I donā€™t know anything about it, to be honest. I was always swinging more towards the epic fantasy things, rather then super heroes.

The throne of hides and bones belongs to the Hoofed Warchief.

1 Like

Well, while I have no need of pets, there are orc women who would appreciate the sentiment of a chained blood elf.

2 Likes

Just wanted to throw this in. Casual Etherals for the Horde and void Etherals for the Alliance. Actual good layout for another neutral race.

Leaders would be https://wow.gamepedia.com/Nexus-Prince_Haramad for the Horde and https://wow.gamepedia.com/Locus-Walker for the Alliance.

Thanks for your time. runs away

Please, no Ethereals Allied Race. One shared race is enough, and beside that; Ethereals are fine outside the Faction bounderies.

Furbolgā€™s and Quelā€™dorei for the Alliance with Ogreā€™s and I donā€™t know, Arrakoa or something for the Horde pleaseā€¦ D:

The etherals could be hunting for locus walker because he shares his void teachings towards others. Which triggers the other etherals hard because, they lost their home world, to said void. What gives them a justification to participate in the faction war shenanigans.

I have to be honest here; I rather they just randomly forget about the Void Elves.

For all I care; they change the Void Elves into the Void-infused Broken from Macā€™Aree instead. Atleast that would make more sense then the current Story.

As for the Ethereals hunting down Locus-Walker; that would mean we get the Void-Ethereals and the Horde would get the ā€œnormalā€ Ethereals? Lets not make the Alliance randomly allow certain classess and races, like the Horde did in this carcrash of a Storyā€¦ Please D:

One faction suffering under the terrible writing is enough! ;-;