Future allied races possibilities.

Just like WoD and their Mag’har this is rather unlikely to happen any time soon.

So? What exactly would be earth shaking about this mix? We’ve have had worse than that already.

Well; for one, it would be eath-shaking for the Horde to get the “good-guys” from the get go.

And I am -against- that.

Seems Horde-fans keep forgetting that the Horde, no matter what incarnation be it Old, New, Dark, Fel, Iron, Fel Iron, Dark Fel Iron, Frostwolf, Mongrol and whatever Stupid-Horde-they-come-up-next, is the one and only reasomn the Allianc exist and the they have always been the evil faction to the Alliance.

Even Thrall demanded lands from the Human Kingdoms instead of proving the Orc’s had changed. So even up until today; the Orcs, and therefor the Horde as a whole, has done nothing to atone, nor redeem, for their past crimes. Yet it is something every single Horde race expects from their Alliance nemesis. D:

1 Like

Horde being allowed to feel good about themselves without human authority making the calls? Damm what a crime :roll_eyes:

So your complaint is that the Orcs aren’t turning themselves in interment camps again to “pay for their crimes”, to give the alliance a good feeling about it all? Srsly?

One, single, not evil playable race that isn’t even leading the faction will do no harm to the alliance. As a whole faction they will remain their token good guys mark.

1 Like

We do not expect anything from the alliance. Not getting twisted around and thrown into a dumpster fire would be a nice start however.

What do you expect Thrall should have done? Turning his orcs into slaves again as conscripted canon fodder forces for the alliance to make the alliance feeling safe? The burning legion was coming and medivh made the right call to tell people fleeing to Kalimdor. That was the smartest thing to do as was proven later.

It would only be Earth-shaking if you as the player see the factions like that.

I may be old guard, but I remember when the factions fighting and demanding things from each other wasn’t the sole focus of the game. And bloody poorly written at that.

3 Likes

If blizzard snatches us Etherals and Sethrak, the alliance can have their high elves plus something else. Furbolgs maybe? I wouldn’t care because that’s the sweetest deal ever the horde could imagine.

The other etherals do not possess this knowledge at all, they are slaves of the void themselves. The Locus Walker shares the knowledge of what he himself has discovered. That’s the whole story behind it.

But yes, two Etheral factions would be cool.

• once normal
  • once the Void variant.

My Favorits?

• Alliance:

vyrkul (Stormheim)
Flying Arrakoa
high elves

• Horde

Mogu
Ogre/Mognathal
Amani

I doubt this will ever happen. The Horde is already being played more actively than the Alliance, and the great fear is that the imbalance will be exacerbated, which will happen in actual fact.

Not if the alliance than finally gets their high elves to counter it.

Totally not. Not with the current lore progression.

points towards huojin pandaren same reason as Amani. Only realistic one here are the ogres.

Looks to Lightforged and Void elves/Looks to Blood Elves and Undeads/Trolls

Well, they’ll be fine. The Pandaren faction within the Horde and Alliance are also so insignificant that even the Jade Fire Master in the new raid is a Ma’ghar instead of a Pandare.

Oh, yes, very sensible…not!

I was actually being serious on the alliance getting their high elves for good. They are Blizzards secret weapon, to shift the system into balance, should the gap widen too much.

The Horde should never have gotten blood elves from the beginning, and Blizzard can’t make up for that either. The demand : A beautiful race, and then chose a race of the alliance which was clearly associated with it since wc2 so to use that was really bias.

It’s not the fault of blizzard if players only are willing to play a faction if they have some pretty faces. That’s actually the bias from players not being able to think outside of the box.

High elves never stopped being part of the alliance. They are just not playable.

And now this discussion is over, since it’s clear where you are coming from here. Good night.

:man_facepalming:

Are you just saying this out of sheer bitterness or simply because you didn’t bother to look into it much? The story of the Blood Elves joining the Horde played on the trope of unwanted exiles coming together. And this was not merely because Garithos considered them a group of whipping boys and cannon fodder either.

I’m honestly sick of all these comments in that “This race doesn’t belong in this faction!” because of some convoluted reason to another.

Sometimes, I don’t know if the Story forums are talking through their characters mouth or honestly through themselves. Honestly.

And yes, you sitll have your pretty azure-eyed Elves. If you feel betrayed by something that was established so many years ago, then your grievances have come far too late.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm…

3 Likes

A sect of demons would be cool and time appropriate now. Just one type to keep it manageable. Ered’ruin would be awesome.

1 Like

Yea, I agree… I didn’t make much sense there… :stuck_out_tongue:

But honestly, there is still more visual difference between the Sin’dorei and Quel’dorei then both of the Pandarens! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hrm… No.

Maybe the new allied race possibilities will be two of another type of elf.

They seem the most diverse now in WoW. Trumps even humans in versatility, and that’s saying something.

2 Likes

Alliance Tauren, to achieve peaceful ways through both factions.

Hrm… Yes.

Grimtotem used to be Alliance for a zone. Might aswell bring em back in the fold! Perhaps with a touch of Feltotem Taurens to! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like