Future allied races possibilities.

All I want is man’ari eredar in horde side… But sadly blizzard takes like forever to make one…

Even blizzard has limits of villain batting.

1 Like

When you are at it, give us the Sha and maybe some other old Gold Minions. And maybe playable demons. The Horde needs more evil races to make us morally gray.

3 Likes

You can have the Vulpera, truly evil race.

2 ridiculous 2 be taken serios.

You take that back! Dolly and Dot are my best friends :frowning:

1 Like

No! Damn, I have leveled my BE Pal from 110-120 im Vol’dun and still doesn’t completed the boring questline. Hate this place and their people. Ok, I liked this Troll in the cave bit that’s all.

It’s Vulpera burning time! First the Horde suppliers, then you!

Nisha will spank you hard for your mean words!

But Vulpera aren’t bad people. They’re just nomadic traders which would also help you if you’re in trouble. They’re similar to Goblins but they have their ideals. But damn, Vol’dun was so boring. Wasetland, Wasteland and oh I forgot… Wasteland!

The Sethrak will reclaim Voldun and join the Alliance in purging the Zandalari and Vulpera from the region!

Ah but you see, Alliance is evil for scaring away Vulpera. Clearly if we had killed them all, we’d be considered heroes!

I always thought Saurok were pretty awesome looking. Would love them to be playable.

Lol vol’dun was part of the zandalari empire and a shared region between Tortollans, Vulpera, Sethrak and trolls. Learn your lore. Also Sethraliss is worshipped by trolls as well.

I still don’t understand why Vulpera live in such a wasteland. I mean they can even make many deals because there live only criminals and Setrak.

Emphasis on ‘was’. The Zandalari stopped helping the Sethrak a great many years ago. They now use the region as a ‘one-way trip’ for their exiles.

Iirc it once was a lot more fertile (and you can see a remnant in a certain valley). I forget what turned it into the wasteland it is today.

They still worship Sethraliss. An Echo of her appears to Talanji during the recruitment scenario on the PTR. Also, do the entire vol’dun questline. Vulpera are just starting to buddy up with the devoted Sethrak and Vorrik. They will not become enemies over a war that isn’t affecting them.

Sethraliss sacrificing herself in her final fight against Mythrax. Turning Vol’dun from Jungle to desert wasteland.

1 Like

You mean like how the NB, LF, HM Tauren all did. getting involved in a war that didn’t affect them directly? Well one could argue the Army of the Light were fighting evil and the HM are helping their cousins…but I think you get the point.

Just because they worship the same thing doesn’t mean they won’t fight each other.

Completely forgetting the black took hold Ravencrest Undeads, far better idea for a night elf undead group.

They have already been raised and after the instance events, they now see the real truth and oppose the evil of the legion

The WoT dead should find release as heroes and return to the Emerald Dream, rather than be raised.

The night elf DKs should join Undead Lord Ravencrest as a DK faction of night elves helping their cause and not Sylvanas’

Most corpses on Teldrassil were burned with the Tree i think, the only corpses remaining are the ones from the invasion of Ashenvale and Darkshore.

The Nightelf DKs are (like all DKs) organized with the ebon blade.
Why do you always want something extra for the Nightelves?

But if we are at it:
Bloodelf DHs: please give own faction, i hate working for a Nightelf…
Horde Warriors: another Order hall, they have nothing to do with the Ancestors of Humans and Dwarves we get there, and the Aesthetic looks completely unfitting.
I could continue, but i think my point is made…

1 Like

Ash Elves, new allied race.

They would be like Sandman from Spinderman but instead of sad it is ash.

2 Likes