Future of the blood elfs

Hello friends ! Having in mind the upcoming expansion we have to think about how will the word change while we heroes cross the gate of the shadow lands. That’s why I named the topic of the discussion the future of the blood elfs. As we all know the mistakes of the past have ended. The light feeds their hunger and they slowly start heeling the fell woonds. I can’t stop my self from imagining the future of the great nation of the desendens of the high elfs. Speculate to see a revamp of silvermoon , restored magical barriers from the gostlands up to quel thalas , lorthemar becoming king , having a night born queen and soo on . Let’s make some fan favorite ideas to show what could be the best possible future for all of us blood elf fans !

1 Like

Wait, what mistakes?

Not just the light. The light and the arcane, it is a mixture. As a matter of fact, I don’t even think the light can be a substitution for the arcane in regards to the magical addiction that the High Elves all suffer from.

Otherwise it would be senseless for Liadrin to desperately lust for the arcane trinket carried by Rommath in the story ‘Blood of the Highborne’ seeing as she was a Blood Knight at the time, with access to the light.

I doubt the light feeds their addiction, the arcane still feeds their addiction (The Sunwell is a mixture of light and arcane energies), but the light does fuel the powers of the Blood Elven and potentially High Elven paladins.

Just some minor lore corrections.

It would be nice to see a revamped Silvermoon City, and indeed to have ban’dinoriel up as well with the Sunwell restored.

To have Quel’thalas blossom again, because appearantly authors refuses to realise that years have passed in Quel’thalas and that it should not be in the state that is currently shown in game. Scourge remnants should not be overflowing the dead scar by now, as is shown in the ‘three sisters’ comics.

But because the game shows what the game shows currently, no author is any wiser, and everyone will only forever be confused.

Quel’thalas along with Azuremyst should be updated to be more in line with current lore. It is only two smaller zones, should be doable.

Would also be nice if we were to find out that the High Elves, except the Silver Covenant, rejoined their people in Silvermoon, realising that it was a mistake to ever turn their backs on their people.

3 Likes

I volunteer to help Quel’thalas BLOSSOM again and since i am quite the designer , ask theorcs, the trolls and the forsakens i shall respect the theme so it will be red and blood !

Open up the doors great friends, brothers and sisters, and come receive the kiss of universal peace ! ha ha ha ha :rofl:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t let a stranger breed of elf be your queen it’s too much an important position for a foreigner to be given like that!

Especialy since the shal’dorei had a civilization and their chance and they failed so she isn’t the best possible choice.

I thought you people prized themself as the blood one not the one of blood diluted … !!!

Let him have fun at her expend all he want but don’t give such a high position to a stranger easily !

Do you want to see your blood and your brood preserved or their ? Because they have all to win on taking over you and diluting their blood in yours but you don’t have much, they lost their civilization and edge long ago !

You gave a good response in general. I simply want to highlight this point once more. People are overlooking it to often (I think the golden eyes were at fault for this).

I really don’t get you.
Sure the Amani fan in me say: Burn Silvermoon.
But I also like the Elves and don’t want their kingdom wiped (or at least not if they don’t have something way better for them).

Even though I would love to see more gains for the Amani too and an update in general.

At least a shrine for Jan’alai would be nice with some Revantusk priests.

I don’t really like that every Blood Elf lore character goes outside of their people sure. At least she’s an Elf and from it makes sense from a diplomatic standpoint. This was also the whole point of political marriages.

1 Like

Their future is with the horde obviously. Also thalyssra and Lor’themar will marry each other if just given enough time. Our magical elven kingdoms will make the horde proud.

Well that make little sense indeed, they are the self called blood elf.
Like i said not the blood diluted, she is an elf but somehow different than those from Quel’thalas , what if the chidrens don’t look like Theron ? What kind of crossing will we be forced to witness ?

The diplomatic standpoint i get well except they don’t get the sin’dorei to win anything from a bunch of ex mana crazed degenerate( the degenerated form(shal’dorei) of unpure troll(kaldorei), who want to have child with that ? (She look like an old hag) and ex legion follower.

Like i said the Sha’dorei had their time and they did everything possible wrong,

In no way she should be to get queen like that we don’t even know them well, especially with how long they can live if not taken care of, she would reign on Quel’thalas her ? some kind of foreigner creep…

This… thread is so…

Ughh my eyes! They burn!

Third Purge of Dalaran or bust.

We are not ‘‘descendants’’ of the hight elves.We ARE the High elves.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.