Future of the Forsaken (spoilers)

Accept your future leader - Calia Menethil

I think dark ranger velonara would be better, and isn’t the mess of the sylvanas we see today.

2 Likes

Any random forsaken or even a ghoul would be better then her
So obviously she is gonna be so forsaken can be part of anduins peace hippies now.

3 Likes

There is no Future for the Forsaken, nor the Horde as a whole.
But neither is there for the Alliance, turns out they are so battered and beaten that only the Horde has the forces to fight N’zoth.

In other words unless some Deux Machinima happens.
Azeroth is doomed.

It does bring a little tear to my eye though that the Horde is now confirmed the Strongest of the Two Factions.

Hmm and if Bolvar Fordragon will be the forsaken king…

if it came out later on that Bolvar simply has control over sylvanas in some way part of some master plan would that fix everything?

Nope. Because Sylvanas still spilled the beans for no reason other than cheap drama.

By the way…

…we can assume that Sylvanas took her Val’kyr with her, can’t we? So… no more new Forsaken now, I guess?

What’s been said on other sites so yup since they have a deal with sylvanas not the forsaken. But no one believes blizzard will even touch on this.

From a lore point though right now I guess the forsaken are the way they were back in classic. Only without a leader and without a home.

The leaderless part though wont last long get ready for ex scarlet voss.
But again I think dark ranger velonara would be better who doesn’t like slyvanas anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.