Future Stories: Cosmic Energies

i would argue there no anti light in ff 14 the ascians are damn liers and emet-selch was the worse lier of them all if anything the light and darkness are equally bad in FF 14 this point as they are both primals and primals need massive amount of aether to sustain them self thus they bleed the world dry of mana

Well this clarifies it a bit more.
As far as I recall, there were some doubts floating around regarding whether the Maghar were “right” or not about tagging Yrel as antagonist.

I don’t know how to feel about them acknowledging that they have it in mind, but won’t address it yet.
Kinda wanted to have some additional lore for the Maghar.

Also, they emphasised on the elements they brought with them as something noteworthy, so we might be in for some additional Botani or Saberon stories in the future.

…isn’t that exactly what a “evil Light” setting would do for WoW? Shadow is bad, we know. “Light is also bad” is newer as a concept… though I guess WoW’s spin is more “it’s not the power, it’s the user”.

1 Like

it has always been the user though as we saw with the Scarlet Crusade the light is not good nor bad it simply is it wasen’t until the xe’ra came along that we had a personification that the light self was doing anything shady and i still don’t believe the wind chims are true representation of the light the fact that they can go dark means they was never the light to begine with just a hybrid

And my point was that no matter the answer WoW gives, an addon questioning the Light would naturally be compared to the addon of their biggest competitor that sold a similar concept.

1 Like

ye but there no real proof that Hydaelyn is bad in fact if shes bad it can be blamed on her summoner which is most likely us the warrior of light based on what we learned in shadowbringers

…so what? My point was a marketing point. If they do something too similar to FF they invite comparisons they don’t really need right now. Tackling the “tyranny of the Light” is similar enough to warrant some caution.

2 Likes

but the point i’m making the light is not bad in FF 14 Hydaelyn is working on a very strict set of orders to safe guard all life it’s why she split the world into 14 fragments to prevent anyone from using creation magic again and endanger the world you could argue that she killed billions doing so by splitting them into fragments but its all pov in the end

the ascian’s ultimate goal is to rejoin the reflections so they can mass sacrifice the population of the source to their primal if that’s not evil i dunno what is

I can be on the forum. And find it weird people listen to dude that honestly seems actully kinda crazy.
Cause i dont like pyromancer doesnt have thing to do with this forum.

No but you are on the story forum, half of which is speculation on the past, current and future story which involves thinking and speculation on events.

He has wild speculations of the story such as Chronicles being made from the perspective of the Titan’s. People like them because of the possibilities on the story if they were to come true and there is nothing wrong with that.

It is the same reason why I liked the idea of Yoggy vs N’zoth theory at the start of BfA where each old god controls a faction and how it could fit etc…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.