Game doesn't work after 8.1 patch

@Hawkh:
Don’t worry about replying to my posts, that’s fine. :slight_smile: The “cannot click reply button” is a known issue that is being worked on, it’s something that I encounter very often myself as well (not only on this thread, but most threads for me actually).

Let me start by thanking you for the diagnostics. Unfortunately I can confirm that your system does not meet the minimum system requirements either. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, we can still suggest some things to go through (such as trying new driver updates for your hardware, reducing background applications and such), but ultimately cannot promise that the game will run on your system.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

lol scroll up and actually read my other replies mate, the game works perfectly for me.

I gave you those diagnostics to see if there is maybe some driver or update that my “outdated” system has that all these other top end users don’t.

Honestly go back up the post and read my replies as you seem to have not read my older ones in the slightest.

1 Like

still nothing lol this need to be a joke i still play game on intel hd …

The irony of having “out dated gpu” and still able to run the game at 50+ fps all the time.

Even tho Intel HD 3000 / 4000 not supported anymore, alot of laptops are running double cards and some of them still supported. Game just don’t recognize them since 8.1

AMD Radeon HD 7610M for example still on supported list.

3 Likes

Black desert online? -working. TES online? -working. Guild wars 2? -working. Tera online? -working. World of Warcraft: Beta for Azeroth 8.1? - Thank you for the provided diagnostics, unfortunately this does show that your system does not meet the minimum system requirements.

Oh my they actually fixed it.

6 Likes

^^^ I can confirm this.

WoW is finally working on my AMD Radeon HD 8870m GPU after an update. Thank you, Blizzard!!!

2 Likes

HD 8750m as well. And for some reason it works better than a day ago.
Thank you, Blizzard.

Working. Thanks Blizz.

Can confirm, after the latest patch Game Client opens without any problems.
@Nenyasqi, could you specify what was the problem here?

1 Like

Is this the real life?!!? Or is this just fantasy??! DID THEY ACTUALLY FIX IT!?

All they had to do was put a 7 MB patch!!! Only needed millions of begging and god knows how many days since patch!!

Seriously couldn’t believe my eyes when I clicked play and it launched immediately. WE ARE FREE, BOIZ!!!

Surprise surprise. It wasn’t on our side after all. Congrats Blizz on fixing the issue.

Now. What about my money for 1,5 months of lost subscription?

4 Likes

This need attention, what was the problem?

Sooooo happy!

I confirm, it did! Thank you veeeery much Blizz! <3

Any chance of replying to us and letting us know what the problem was and what solution was used ?

I think it’s fair to say we were all more than patient with the lack of communication and we all co-operated fairly with handing in PC specs and the like.

Please return the favour and let us know what the problem was. I in pareticular would like to know what it was considering I had to spend money in the end to fix my problems, it wasn’t anything on your guys end that helped me so forgive me if I don’t share the same sheepiness happiness that everyone else here is showing.

People forget so easily. /sigh

1 Like

Hey Hawkh,

Unfortunately were here at Support do not know what the underlying problem was, but are happy to see it has been resolved for so many of you. Thank you for sticking with us though, and helping out by providing the requested information during this time.

I’ll be locking this thread now, as the issue itself has been resolved. Have fun in World of Warcraft! :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like