Game freezes constantly

Hey,
I’m having problems with WoW running absolutely horribly for some reason. I have a GTX1060 Max-Q and an i5 8300H with 8GB of RAM. I lowered my settings to 3, but the game doesn’t care. I keep having these 0,5s-5s freezes every few seconds and it’s really annoying. This laptop can run games like KC:D, Witcher 3, OW, whatever on high settings with stable FPS, only WoW is making a mess. Any ideas on what it could be?

1 Like

What are the CPU and GPU temperatures like while playing WoW?

55-65 degrees Celsius atm and it’s freezing like hell :confused:

FYI this is still me on my main

Hello Takesh,

You might want to try the steps from this article here.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I did all of those already.

Hello again,

You didn’t mention those, that is why I suggested it. Did you also check your connection?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Yes it’s not internet problems, it’s FPS/performance problems. When I play for a longer time, it eventually gets worse and the game starts being unplayable.

Well apparently, I’m a new user even though I’ve been playing since MoP here, but I can’t even reply to my own post.
And how do I post files on forums? Pastebin is telling me that the file is too big for a basic account. It’s like 2MB and 100KB.

Hello again,

Would you mind posting a DXDiag and MSInfo here? If the data is too big to be posted on the forum directly, you can use a page like pastebin.com and post the link to it here then.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?