Game wont launch from launcher

I dont knwo wat is wrong but i have now wasted a whole dungeon run from my friends trying to log in pressed play about 10 times but starting no way

1 Like
  • open Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del) or from start type “task” click on task manager
  • in the task manager under processes look for World of warcraft and hit end task or close tree if so and try to launch the game again give it 2-3 mins it should launch
  • if game dont load do the same step up and follow by also closing all battle net apps in the processes tab .
  • if that dont work its time to repair the game and clear cache and delete WTF folder ( mostly addons can have impact on the issue
  • use blizzard repair tool
  • if nothing work from above its time to update your system ( graphic card + operating system (win or Mac ) .
  • last thing if only nothing works try to put the game( fresh install in the system drive ( C )

i had this problem and it works after i close the apps in the process from task manager

if nothing work continue to reply hoping some others will assist you too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.