Gargoyle PvP

For PvP , how unviable is running Gargoyle? Is there any way or situation to make it work for some fun?
I really wish Gargoyle was on the same row as Unholy Pact but on a 2min CD. Might be OP but just wonder if it would open up more builds

edit 1 - On dummies it’s coming in at around 30k damage**. Didn’t realize it was that low damage, should be baseline

They need to reduce gargoyle cd and make it hit as hard as demonic tyrant for it to be viable but you can play it if you don’t plan to be super tryhard in arenas maybe even run it in bgs for fun too.

or just give it to frost where the runic power stacking mechanic would actually make sense.

1 Like

I agree, but wouldn’t it be a BoS 2.0?

For a 3minute CD, that isn’t baseline and has to be picked as a talent in the end row, it seems absolutely terrible. Surprising how it’s been left all expac but I’m sure main DKs are used to that treatment. Sad as it is a really cool ability

Thematically that would be a disaster but the mechanics of it line up yes

not really since the gargoyle is finite duration while breath has no limit to its duration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.