Garrison invasions impossible to get platinum solo

Before the prepatch your guards were lv120 and the invaders lv100, you could get platinum even standing afk, now, both your guards and invaders are lv40 and your guards struggle to kill any mobs at all, so even if you run around like crazy and kill everything in sight, you’ll get roughly 900-1000 pts, and 1300 is platinum.

10 Likes

cool story bro

1 Like

What’s the point of your comment?

11 Likes

Dont understand the dumb remark either. Before prepatch solo gave at least 1900 and now u can barely get over 1k so something for Blizz to tune…

5 Likes

I guess he’s that type of antisocial awkward guy trying to communicate with normal people.

Yeah they need to tune up the guards, or increase the spawns.

6 Likes

Is that legit? I can’t remember if I got Plat solo, but late legion I was farming those and I managed to get people to join which helped.

Aren’t there people around since they’re doing the leveling now, to help?

I was doing it last few weeks with no issues alone, half the invasions you could even afk and guards would do the job.

Now the problem is that guards are on same power level or weaker than npcs, and take ages to kill anything, so you’re just running around trying to clear all mobs for new spawns, which means max 900-1000 pts.

If you had more people then ye maybe, but like… it’s WoD content that was soloable whole BFA.

Thats because they made the expansions equal now. So you have to make a group for them of you and two others. As it always was. All they did was making this type of content less useless.

Not for entire BFA.

Strange to go back to trying to make garrison invasions group content, they’re highly irrelevant, and just a gamble for mount.

1 Like

They’ve been soloable for two expansions. Making them require a group now seems like a mistake.

9 Likes

Wow you’re so edgy

100% with you. Seems like a scaling issue then. They’ll probably resolve it eventually, but yeah, it’s not the first I’ve heard of scaling issues this pre-patch.

2 Likes

No its not as we are not max level and atm it counts as a leveling zone again .

1 Like

Hmm interesting way to look at it. I suppose that is the case, but even at max level it will be hard to solo if the guards don’t help, because there are just so many targets to hit. I guess we will find out in a month.

This makes no sense and its not the reason at all, Blizz just forgot to check it as always…

Irrelevant, guards are 40, not 50 like us, which means even at 60 we’ll still be unable to get 1300 points for platinum alone.

You can one shot the mobs right now, so at 60 it won’t be any different.

Should kick in with new max level 60 moving them up atm WOD is current game again due to leveling we will find out when SL hits and we hit 51.

No it is not and please dont speak to me in that tone thank you its due to scale system .

You’re still missing the point, guards don’t scale up, which means you have to get 1300 points pretty much alone, and it’s not possible as you have to run around the garrison hunting down mobs. So not soloable even at 60, scaling issue with guards.

2 Likes

They will do in SL atm its current game again please understand this and please stop speaking to me like i am trash thank you .