Gathering or crafting?

So I’ve been away from wow for a few years. Just wondering what’s the best approach to make profit? Gathering or crafting? I used to go with skinning and herb and made a profit before. Is it still the same?

1 Like

It is still the same, gathering will usually yield more profit. Mind you, disenchanting is also reasonably profitable, and is less annoying than skinning. I usually go with herb + enchanting on alts for this reason.

the problem is that, what sells is legendary baselines items. but u need 15of each rank to lvl the next. if 4ppl start lvling up=60 items on ah just from lvling the recipe.

that floods the AH with hundreds of items. to many ppl selling to little buying.

Thanks, think I’ll just stick with herb and skin for now. Never been one for crafting I’d like too, but to level it would just be expensive and I don’t have the gold to do that. Maybe when I get to 60 I’ll think about changing it up.

just so u know, cloth is the cheapest and u need like 300/400k to get to rank4 (1item)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.