Gathering peaceful casuals

Hello there fellow peaceful friend !

Straight to the point :

I want to gather all peaceful, friendly and casual players together. Maybe on a discord server ?

Why not create our own world and restore the peace ? :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, you can reply here and judging by the number of y’all people, I will create a discord server

If you are interested, don’t hesitate to message me on the forums or dm me.
I would like to create a casual guild for the peaceful and respectful kind.

1 Like

well, if you need a tank for that guild, sign me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great !
Thank you for the interest :smiley:
A tank is very valuable, so you’re more than welcome.

Keep in mind that probably this will take some time as it’s very difficult to find people like us…
I honestly thought that no one would respond to this thread :laughing:

But now, we just need 8 more peaceful people who would like to sign the Guild Charter and we’re good to go :slight_smile:

Currently I am deciding a name for the guild, a discord server and so on.
But given the fact that you’re the only one who replied for now, it’s gonna be tough to push it faster… We’ll see.

well, ive been looking for a fun and casual guild to have fun with and raid with, but no success. Every single guild has their tanks set in stone alredy, no way to change that. so im kinda annoyed or tilted that i cant find any guild to join. so im down to be start of something new.

1 Like

BlockquoteI want to gather all peaceful, friendly and casual players together. Maybe on a discord server ?

Hi, maybe an ingame community would be easier, or a guild?
For the community you can gather from all servers and if you form a guild, you know who is who :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey dude, I like the cut of your gib. I would love to join a guild this these motivations. sounds right up my street. Count me in pal. I’ll join as Gwarf as my current main. On Discord as Gwaredd.

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile: great !

Thanks for the tip ! I would love to make a community. A guild will be a great thing to do in the future.

I like to hear that dude :wink: I will need your Discord number with the hashtag to add you.

Here is my discord everyone, feel free to contact me : Catastrofus#6318

In the future, I would like to create a guild with a chill atmosphere where you can be a part of a team and at the same time don’t have any pressure :slight_smile: and not being afraid to be kicked for not being active for some time xD

Happy to see that there are people interested !

1 Like

Added on discord :purple_heart: Love this idea!

1 Like

Cool ! :smiley:

I created a discord server but I can’t place link here on the forums :frowning:

Feel free to add me and I’ll invite you !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.