Gear pieces aren't showing up in transmog

I have an armor piece i need to complete the dragon soul plate set (brackenshell shoulderplates from the first boss in DS to be exact) that aren’t showing up on my warrior as an appearance, the rest of the set that I bought from the vender in org is showing up and i’m able to transmog them but the shoulders arn’t appearing. The shoulders dropped on my Demon hunter, my warrior is the same faction and is on the same realm as the demon hunter and my warrior is level 87.
do i need to be a higher level to transmog dragon soul gear or is this another issue?

This is the problem. Demon Hunters can’t wear plate and it’s not their primary armor type. In order to unlock any piece of transmog the character that obtained it must be able to equip it and it has to be their primary armor type:

• Cloth for Priests, Mages and Warlocks,
  • Leather for Rogues, Druids, Monks and Demon Hunters,
  • Mail for Hunters and Shamans,
  • Plate for Warriors, Paladins and Death Knights.

So you need to get those shoulder pieces on a Warrior, Paladin or Death Knight. Alternatively you can get shoulder set token but it has to be on a Warrior only.

Ah ok thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.