Gear ruins PVP

ofc legendaires should be disabled in PvP.

the main problem right now is that the PvE thins are making the already incredibly slow game even slower, in the past however most people were using the PvE gear to turn themselves into glass cannons (high risk, high reward style) which was completely fine with most people I think.

the WoD system was pretty good and all from a purely PvP player’s standpoint but it made 99% of all PvE gear useless in PvP which isn’t good for the overall health of the game, of course the other extreme is being forced to do PvE which is equally bad.

resilience was the perfect middle ground

1 Like

No, it wasn’t useless. It was good enough to start with so you could get some pvp gear.
Was the same way in pve, pvp gear wasn’t the best, just good enough. Only needed the tier sets from lfr or normal.

That’s what I did on my rogue when I started raiding with the guild I was in, had set bonus and pvp gear for the rest. It was better than normal gear so just needed the new tier from there. And then replacing the rest of the gear once we hit heroic.

When people said they want Vanilla they didn’t mean PvE gear giving advantage in PvP xD They can’t go back to resilience gear as they gave enough base resilience and then Versatility has to go. Tbh I wouldn’t mind Versa to be removed. It’s horrible boring stat. I’d love all stats we had in Cata. Hit rating, Expertise, Spell Pen, Resists. Maybe in eyes of Blizzard they were boring but no they weren’t. Even Dodge and Parry were cool so tanks were tanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.